Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Timothy: I'm still single

Rapper Timati prayed at the Wailing Wall in Israel. According to the accepted practice of the country, the artist left a note between the stones revered shrine. - This trip was necessary for me - said "TD" 27-year-old musician. - Jerusalem - an amazing place where you feel strength after a visit to the incredible rise in. Say what he, I can not pray -. It's personal Perhaps the reason is that instead of the usual resort Timur went to the Holy Land, was a student of VGIK Milan Volchek which found the singer for several years. - I'm not surprised by rumors of my wedding while Timothy Mila were in Israel, had some well-wishers "married" her. Lovers not thought about the relationships, and for them the news was a surprise. - I'm not surprised by rumors of my marriage - says Timur. - It's not funny anymore. How can inflate rumors about me and my girlfriend? I am still single.

No comments:

Post a Comment