Friday, November 30, 2012

Dayneko'll pull the hair

Dayneko and Alexei Yagudin, until recently, were considered the most romantic couple in the ice show. But the other day shocked her fans a spectacle worthy of the family kitchen scandals - Alex Victoria moved across the ice by his hair. The only person who happens to what is reacted with humor - it ... Victoria herself. Dayneko - in fact, it was just a ridiculous number that has become a major test for my cock. (Laughs) I think it turned out funny. If I had her hair pulled, there were no complaints. I did not let him hurt you. Ha-ha-ha! - I heard you were a child fascinated by ballet. ? It helps you on the ice - Serious childhood ballet training helps me through life, in principle - says Victoria, "MK." - After two sessions my coach asked me: "But you're likely to do ballet" - Admit it, the hair is not'll draw the first time? Sure you went to school for boys braids? - I was not one of those girls who pulled the braids. Although I spit was always impressive. Somehow I escaped as a child. Maybe then, when I was in school, it's out of fashion. - When you hurt, you cry, or give you back? - Very rarely respond. I do not like fights. I always knew that if a person is offended, it is always go back. In general, experienced, but with her head held high. - But it is said that a child that you were a genuine hooligan ... - I was always more friendly with the boys. Climbed trees, ran on construction sites, according to a slide. Then my mother had often blush for me. I fight constantly and firmly. I was scared, even guys. But it did. And even if the girls pulled each other's hair at school, I have not created this desire. - This is the school you are more attracted to the company "men" ... - ... Yes. Girls are constantly bred all sorts of intrigues. For that I do not love. I announced to boycott a girl at school a few times even. The fact that I was popular with the boys. Here is the "friend" and is decided, get back to me this way. - You are very worried? - Did not like it. But friends, those were the guys I was with them and spend time with. And above all do not suffer from female neglect. - In life you still boycotting? - Never. - Who is more to be friends with boys or girls? - Once all. - And how to climb on construction sites? - Ha-ha-ha! I think I've grown out of this age! - Now you're fighting girls or intimidate? - I can not say. Somewhere I have. Durable and brave, and somewhere shy and hesitant - Person you comfortable? - Yes! - What tour? - Absolutely no way. House - the best place on Earth. I have set before you leave home. There I was comfortable and cozy. Now the dream is to spend at least three hours. And nothing to do films with hot tea. - Parents are invited to attend? - They often. - In order to help them? - All I can and can not do. - As a child, were the kind of relationship with their parents? - Pretty quiet. And while some things that I have been banned, but I do not need anything. My parents have always supported all. - Not punished, not raise his voice? - I can understand why the parents their child cry purely for educational purposes. But I very rarely criticized. - You like what you do? - You're happy when I'm happy. And when I do something, why should not she be happy for his beloved daughter?

No comments:

Post a Comment