Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dayneko: Yagudin was with a kiss and many nights at the rink

Scalded three star novels, Vick Dayneko decided not to meet with the men of show business. Your new friend - 20-year-old student. He lives in France, every hour, Vick sends a love and will come to Russia. - For the first time since Garik (.. Dancer ArtDogs - Ed) in love for real, - says: "MK" singer. - Do not regret the past novels? Vick Dayneko - initially there was no future. The first my boyfriend - Garik - who was seven years older than me. He knew how to take care of, and he did it brilliantly. The day of my 20th Birthday, he sang me a serenade under the window, and then a crane "attracted" to me on the fifth floor with a large bouquet of flowers - do not forget! I went back to him and again. And now we're just friends. - Pasha Artemyev not? - We had a very volatile romance. After all, he is a very complicated man. You know, I never had the courage to call my friend Pasha: today I want, and tomorrow in his head is a new song, and I cease to exist for him. After all, music has always been there for him in the first place. But maybe when he met his soul mate, then everything will change. - This was the reason for the break up? - Of course. After all, I always wanted a girl to feel his care to spend more time together. And we have become quite different: the first because of the concert tours we have rarely seen, then completely lost to fulfill the desire. - I tried to back him? - Calls, schedule meetings, but it was useless. I thought about it and went back to his first love. - And with Yagudin was something? - It was, - flushed Vick. - A kiss. And spent many nights ... at the rink. We have so Schedules we are trained in the "Ice Age" in the night. But I learned that Alex is active SMS correspondence with Alexander Savelyev, and then they are publicly announced their romance. Maybe it's for the best. Finally cleared up, we have a much better ride - because it focused only on training, not in the clouds. - You try to divide? - Sasha and never in conflict - I will say more: we have never discussed with her Lesha. Although I admit, I was talking with Yagudin always interesting, we still talk on the phone, sharing news. He is a man with many talents. I realized that. It when we were recording our duet "needle" with my debut album He has the voice, and as it turned out, during the video shoot, excellent acting skills. - Well, as you are on the personal front? - Oh! I honestly do not want to think. As soon as I start to talk about their relationship, the relationship deteriorate immediately - sigh Vick. - But now I have such a wonderful state of love you want to tell the whole world! I recently made holiday in France and met with a wonderful young man - his name is Alexander Le Claire. I know a little French and is fluent in English, and he speaks little English - and speak a mixture of languages. If it sympathy - the language barrier, not a hindrance. Now we have agreed with him, and he did need a visa to travel to Moscow. I hope that everything will go. Meanwhile, I've studied a few benefits currently French - languages always been good to me. The more my feelings to study inspire me - laughing girl. - Gets rid of you? - I hope he comes to visit. And always with someone under one roof, it is difficult to live. In my one-room apartment small space. It's just for me. I can not live together, if not my personal space, doors, strike close to premises where. - What to take a bath, sit by the fire in his favorite chair, to think, to dream ...: sometimes only come after many performances, rehearsals and interviews go home and want to be alone? - On the future, for example. For me, the measure of love, how much I want to define marriage. I have always dreamed of 21 years, wearing a wedding dress and have a baby, like my mother. That the daughter could be proud of his young mother, and go together to the disco. And now I'm getting married only 21, but I do not think so. More so, because my current love lives in another country. But on the other hand, we have recently learned about such things too early to speculate. - Are you Russian fans are no longer interested? Likely to give you a lot of rich men who would not meet with you about it ... - Never thought I Tycoon in the role of the girlfriend. I used to have all the search and no one could depend. Although I have heard that some even paid for my mobile offering. - And how much is telefonchik Vicki Dayneko? - I do not know - she laughs. - Maybe there are people who sell phones stars, for them it is a business. - A newcomer to the "Mercedes" by the window, I brought some anonymous, also reject? - If you accept such gifts, this means that already agree otherwise. So I always wanted to make the most of life. I am, however, very easy money. Can spend an hour, a lot of that is in your wallet. But when i. My favorite, what to buy, as soon as it can improve your mood A "Mercedes" ... Leave the windows is: I like to ride my little "Peugeot". I appreciate in a man wit, generosity, wisdom, reliability, loyalty, and not what his car or apartment. - Are you prepared for the love scene? - No, no, no. Career is very important to me. I think this is the next person to really understand and accept, and are not given the choice. - What's new in your career? - Watch for my new video "? Wait, where should I go", which we filmed in Kiev. And together we have recently hit song with "Roots". Called "Eye to Eye". It will go in the soundtrack "New Year Tariff", and be in the video footage from the film. - And the movies that you always wanted to play? - Have you always wanted. Am pleased to have played in the romantic comedy. Or just a cartoon character - it is prepared to dress up as a blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment