Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vick Dayneko operated

Most vociferous was Igor Matvienko Dayneko operated in a Moscow hospital. When it became known to showbiz life, 23-year-old winner of the fifth "Idol" from appendicitis. Cheerful Vick became ill three days ago - then sign a young actress who always recognized that like to eat tasty, they eat something out of a possible stale. After a couple of pills, the pain went away, but soon came back quickly - yes, such is unacceptable that the pill is not saved. Vick Dayneko After the concert in Sokolniki who Dayneko participated on Saturday, the singer has decided not to argue with the body and went to the hospital. After examination, the doctor said, tired of fighting with wild pain star that will require surgery. - Last night I had the surgery, now I come to me - said Victoria. - I hope to have them back to life. 12 hours after the surgery, I got up and left - although uncertain. Now I have three holes in the abdomen. I was lying in the room on an IV, I was by the military boys, surrounded cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment