Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dayneko the soundtrack to the film "Admiral"

Dayneko recorded a new song, "Anna", which are in the soundtrack of the movie "Admiral" was added on the life of Admiral Kolchak. "Anna" is in verse Anna Timireeva Admiral Kolchak, who wrote them, as written in exile. Wrote the music for the song producer Daineko composer Igor Matvienko. Vick Dayneko. "On the film" Admiral "I've heard for a long time and wanted to see it, because after the" irony of fate Continued "I fell in love Knightley kinoparu-Boyar - says Intermedia singer. - I was at a private screening of" Admiral "To say that this film I liked, then do not say anything about him After watching the first half hour.. I could not tell you how it seemed that when I speak, then burst into tears. Honestly, I do not like movies about war and fighting. But in the movie "Admiral" all these things shot so exciting that you can not come off -... you see with my mouth open, this is not the time, not poppin film and historically Should appreciate their history and know all A figure such as Kolchak, not seen often in our history, especially the history of the modern Russia. I think that the movie "Admiral" just go into the history of our film. "invitation to participate in the preparation of audio tapes for the actress was quite unexpected. "I did not expect that I have the honor - was the singer - will perform the theme song from the soundtrack of the movie Finally, I am only 21 years old, and poems written by a woman who lived through.. These poems shocked me. When recording in the studio, I clenched my fists, brakes emotions, not bursting into tears of fear, which is evident in the words and the music. I feel all the emotions of the girl during the first recording of the song, and then saw the movie. You voluntarily to prison for their loved ones. It's a miracle, it's true love ... ".

No comments:

Post a Comment