Sunday, November 25, 2012

Timothy has the tattoo on pussy

Timothy nakolet latest tattoo in my life. But not because it was more tired, but because of the empty places on the body of a rapper. The first tattoo Timothy was then on his frail body, when he was not even 13 years old. And we're off! And now the young man decided to put an end to his hobby. My new tattoo will see only the closest people first, he announced a competition among his fans a better image tattoo. Have a few bags of letters. But the majority still offered to chop the body image of a dragon or a panther. - These animals are naturally associated with strength and temperament, - says "MK" Timati. - And this is just my nature. In which the image is stopping a young man, not yet clear. And the main plot - at what point will it end? - And it sekretik - says Timothy. - I can only say that my new tattoo is only the closest people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment