Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vick replaced Dayneko (PHOTO)

In the past, the owner of a luxurious mane singer Vic Dayneko appeared in public with short hair - a square, the length barely reach the shoulders. What Vick led to part with the hair at the time, than the other stars published long locks? Changes in the life of the singer's hair is not limited. Photo of rusradio.ru "I now have a time in life that I want to update, - said Russian Radio Vic. - I have long wanted to get a haircut, must occasionally have to change. I am very glad that they decided to do this. I feel an incredible lightness and had shorter hair is much easier. So I'm very happy, and everyone who sees me with a new haircut, first surprised, but then say that I prefer to go. "Changes in the life of the singer hairstyle not limited to: Recently she changed her phone number, the car, and another to make repairs in the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment