Friday, November 30, 2012

Dayneko a video for the song "Whoa, Where Did I Go"

Dayneko a video for the song "Whoa, Where Did I Go" from his debut album. Partner Vicky was a young man Basil, the script had to kiss her. - I never kiss on the set, as do the actors - embarrassing, says the singer. - I was so embarrassed in front of a kiss, and I blinked. And then I thought, why not for the sake of art? The more that I can not assign a relationship now. Dayneko a video for the song "Whoa, Where Did I Go" from his debut album, passionate kiss on error Vasey turned only the third double - he laughed and giggled, that everything had to be turned again. Then Vick took over: They moved to her and kissed her on the lips. Attention was drawn to the singer and the dress: a dress with a long neck, exposing her entire back and train. - I've been dreaming of this dress - says, "All-Star" Dayneko. - It seems, however, the way that each member of the team to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment