Saturday, November 24, 2012

Timothy: "Vlad Topalov has me on my knees"

Bright white and scandalous, Timothy exactly what she wants from life, and takes from it all. And the best. He is very rich and famous (at the "Star Factory-4", the lead role in the movie "Heat"). He chic house, luxury car, always beautiful girls. His club, restaurant and fashion industry is growing by leaps and bounds. And while he was only 24th His club, restaurant and fashion industry is growing by leaps and bounds. And while he is only 24, I met Timothy in Kursk nightclub, where last week he brought his show "Black Star". - Timothy, this summer, appeared on the Internet your clips with Ksenia Sobchak, who is still actively debated. They decide to have a PR - The film's story is banal - Timothy says "KP in the Black Earth." - We have just decided to Ksenia postebatsya about what was ahead of us Paris Hilton and her boyfriend Rick Salmon created. We accepted his parody is in a hotel room on the hand-held camera. It was part of working on the music video "Dance with Me", which was made of the material, there are only two or three seconds. But the man who is the assembly, the entire data over the Internet. - Ksenia you very much - Yes, she is a close friend, but not for me, is the standard of female beauty. I was attracted to her is that she had sex in the brain. - What kind of girl do you like? - I do not stereotype. I can not say that I am fat or thin, like mulatto or Asians. It's about the exchange of energy. I need to feel the person. I do not know a girl, she can just go through and I understand that - mine. Ideally, of course it has to be friends with the head, at the age of 25 years in girls very rarely. Need to be educated, intelligent, with the principles of life. To a certain social class, that to hide it. It's okay to cook, take care of yourself, be stylish and understand me. - They say Vlad Topalov hurt when I saw in the company with a "tattoo" Yulia Volkova. A fight is not reached? - If realized, it would have remained without a head. A barrel rolled it on me, I found out about them. We have recently met with him at the airport. He got on his knees in front of me and said that he was wrong. My boys even filmed the episode on the handheld camera, like Vlad Topalov "transformed" into a puddle. I know it hurts. He wanted to meet with Julia as she preferred to spend time with me. In general I do not like fighting. In Moscow, they know what happened to me should not be mandatory, then still find that person. - Before "American Idol" and were already known. What did you get from this project? - At first I did not want to go there. I am so, so much to develop and. He put on a party in clubs, parties and presentations. Sam sponsored his band "VIP 77" The first channel I felt too poppy, producer and my friend Eugene Orlov said no. "When you find out something about the culture of hip-hop to the masses, the most direct route to you first want "And he was right -.. Timothy they acted in movies, voiced cartoons published eat a line of clothing, what do you prefer -.? One can not one-sided talent. I had been really fun and I will continue to do so. Before New Year's cell phone accessories are planning to release their brand. - How do you see yourself in 25 years? - I do not think to look far. - Timothy, helping young artists? - Yes. Now, under my wing -. Several people who ride with me as part of the tour When finished building my studio, I get stronger. In promoting It is foolish to make any money. - It is true that you can not give money to the debt, even close friends? - I admit, but I do not ask for them back. I believe that the need to provide as many as give nothing. But this is personal. - Your brand-new "Porsche" accelerates to 300 km / h Did you go so fast? - Up to 290 drove while driving from Rostock to St. Tropez. 300 overclock not dare. - You say you're a fan of betting. And as promised, even friends month last without sex. Stand? - This is a bet that I won, and it's easy. That was a good thing: to sleep, to be used for example to go to bed. - From what you say, you can not expect anything. And in the village you ever? - Yes, for three months. It was like a TV project called "Evenings on a s ...". I was sent in the middle of nowhere with dull blonde and a transvestite. We stayed in a wooden frame, with no electricity or water. And so we were fed, had to earn money. The project was very strange, probably, so I fit in it. - They have a lot of tattoos. No longer will you do - why, back when the tour ended, go.

No comments:

Post a Comment