Friday, November 30, 2012

Dayneko Vick: I'm not ready for parenthood

Young in the last days, fans Russian Stars. Actively discussing pregnancy Vicki Dayneko How, yes, yes by whom is pregnant. - Vic, how do you feel? - I know what you're getting (with a smile) ... - How did you react to the news of her pregnancy? - To be honest, at first I thought it was a joke - says Vick "MK". - Then, when I say that it was all clear really scared. At first I did not want to comment on this news, I thought that everything die down. But last week I was just overwhelmed greetings and questions about my seemingly interesting position. Since the news published a newspaper, I had to quit from morning to evening telephone. Call and journalists, and friends and people who are five years old and do not even remember that I existed. All say the same thing: "Congratulations, we are very happy for you!" At first I did not know how to react all that. And now I will finally explain to all the people and bring them out of the confusion into which they have introduced a number of publications. I really want to get married and have children, but not in the near future - in the Koran? That's not true? And the photos posted on the pages of the publication, the normal photoshop? - I'm not pregnant and has no plans for children in the near future. I saw this picture. No, it's not photoshop! As you can see, I am wearing a dress with a high waist. What to do now, all the girls in these dresses called pregnant and assume that they have with such garments to hide something? - It is said that in the last time that you have a very relaxed. Maybe that's the case? - During the period of participation in the "Ice Age" I got better, and gain muscle mass. Although written that I gained 8 kg unrequited love for Yagudin. In fact, during the project, I was very nervous, but my weight was normal. Now I have lost the contrary, stopped for the most part by the clock practicing on the ice. - If you want to have children? - I want to marry and have children, but not in the near future. I got an apartment and a car, but to a child, you have to achieve a lot more: first, to give him a good father, Version 4.3 Album finish college. And above all to develop as a person, because I am only 20 years old now! I'm not ready for parenthood. - Then tell me about some very strong his love of the past. - I have a kindergarten girl was in love. But really fell in only 14 years old, as yet in the Peace. I was always attracted creative people, and of course, my first love was the guitar player who is rehearsing with his band in the culture was not far from my house. His name was Alex and he was older than me by 5 years, this is the age difference seemed astronomical! I got to sample his group, but no matter what no hope, because I know that he has a girlfriend and that he is unlikely to pay attention to this young lady. All his friends thought I was a kid, but I was determined to reach his position and began to flirt with the bass player of the team, leading to jealousy. Once I showed the group pictures of the fashion show in which I participated. To them I was in the adult clothes and bright make-up, and no longer seemed a little girl. And my sympathy immediately invited me to meet. But unfortunately, the first love is over, as often happens, the drama. As our relationship with him was purely platonic, and I was not ready to transfer them to another level, he found another girl, older. By the way, my friend. At that moment, when she was a couple, I felt a double betrayal. Because I fear the most in life betrayal am.

No comments:

Post a Comment