Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vick Dayneko: Tosik - a family member

Well done, love our stars Yorkshire Terrier. Really cute creatures with childlike eyes and silky hair to permanent feeling of tenderness. They work a whole industry of dog fashion. Specially sewn for Yorkshire shirts, suits, dresses, robes and pajamas. Creative hairstyles, manicures, pedicures - they all loved. Moreover, Yorkshire Terriers are very comfortable living in the city. You need not necessarily go: Kids adapt perfectly to your home toilet. At the same time, with crumbs on a leash or hands can go anywhere - wish it would. And finally, this glamorous skirt completely out of fashion. - Vic, honestly, for you know who your Tosik: live toy or a friend? - Of course, a true friend! What's the difference what breed dog - a giant guard or small Yorkshire Dogs - very loyal creatures and my Tosik exactly - says the singer "MK". - I do not understand women who give birth to small dogs to use them as a fashion accessory to wear a toy. Tosik - a family member, it is a protector and friend. Dogs - very loyal creatures. Photo of mk.ru - In what ways was a miracle? - He came to me in 2006, by the way, it's the year of the dog was. I remember, I was lonely and sad because my beloved was always busy. I've always wanted a dog like this next to me was always a creature that does not need to give the love and care. Because of the race I decided immediately to search the Internet for information about dogs, breeders, studied different breeds. And finally fell in love with Yorkshire Terrier. Toshiko I bought. I believe that animals should only be introduced if it. Strong belief that people are really dreaming - What you are able to dogs? They were forced Yorik worried? - I know that if something happens, Toshiko, I'll do anything to help him. Because I love it, always pay attention to him. For a long time, and I try not to leave a When he is alone, he starts without getting bored. And getting excited at such moments, I think, as he's there. - Do you have a fashionable dress? He visited stylists makeup artists? - Tosik a mod, as I do. I often buy it for different outfits - shirts, blouses, pants, shirts. And of course, I often I go beauty salon for dogs, where to cut it and a manicure. - When in the house there is a puppy, the problems begin. Baby should sharpen his teeth, he wants to play all the time, and then in the course are things that should not have intended for this purpose. My dog for example sgryzla than a pair of shoes, ripped several books, dissolved pearls - you name it. A Tosik you caused any damage? - As with all puppies, he once gnawed home textiles, shoes. But over time he appeared favorite toy to chew what he now, for example, a ball that he loves to hunt the house. As for shoes, I always try to clean up your favorite shoes in the closet. - Where your pet to sleep better? - You Toshiko has its crowning place - a small sofa with pillows that I had from his former seat. But he often likes to sleep next to me. - Does he have any friends? - Last year I did my mother's birthday Yorkshire Terrier, just a girl. Her name is Lala. When I go on tour, I often leave my mother Toshiko. Now he is so much fun because they are worn together Lyalya around the home, love to play. Sun Lala - his faithful friend. My mother and I hope that they one day descendants. - With our pets from time to time there are some stories. Tosik did something out of the ordinary? - I remember how he almost grabbed the girl-stylist - to protect me. It was, she decided to use my shadow and reached into my makeup case. A Tosik barked fight and bite they wanted. She took her hand in time. - I wonder if you have special preferences Yorick? - Tosik - a big fan of sweets and pastries. If he listens to jump the word "cookies", which stands on its hind legs and starts. I know that dogs should not be given often sweet, but sometimes his pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment