Monday, November 26, 2012

Irina Allegrova: I left the great sex, and everything began to get!

Irina Allegrova wrote the "Book of Life" and is ready to head on 5 March's in the "Olympic", on the eve of the main women leave. Fitting, recording, rehearsals, meetings with the production group are busy these days most of the time. The title "Empress pop 'compliance with the pop star after the execution of a famous song by Igor Nikolaev to boudoir empress, now committed artists to think in every detail, not to save money on beauty and promise not just a concert, and a rich and colorful show, in order to adapt the extent of the room. Irina Allegrova - already write to tape? - Check with "MK" Ms. Allegrova. - This is a bottom is not to swear? And then I immediately called a hard. At first I did not even know that it was a provocation. Ringing - mud and water so shameless, vulgar abuse selective mat ... Once I hung up, then another. And then, of course, opened his mouth. And it is this board then published on the Internet, I was told this girl out of my fan club. Also a forum on this issue arose. So there are a lot of people wrote back that I was careful with his treatment - could, they say, more difficult to answer. And I will! I was very angry. Even trying to find a phone. But they have an organization that number is encrypted, and they are almost impossible to find. - Well, you're a pop star with elements of rock! Can afford and refined besiege ... - I mean, that's not the title give you the right to do, and the age, experience, wisdom, confidence viewer that I have to give, trust and sometimes even the right to take drastic measures. I am what I have. I do not want anything from a special, is how to build. Do not like it - goodbye. - By the way, about the degree (National Artist). Somehow came suddenly. Do not you? - I do not want to sound immodest, but the People's Artist of the recognition that comes from the people, I feel like a long time ago. While this title is always very nice, honest and above all - time for his birthday. "I do not sound immodest, but the People's Artist of the recognition that comes from the people, I feel davnol" - Why with such trepidation, are subject, our creative intelligence, such distinctions that once invented by the Bolsheviks, to all of you in hard submission hold and ideological leash? Is not it funny Madonna would look like when she was awarded the title of People's Artist of the United States! Such nonsense in the world, no one can not imagine ... - We have a very different country, a different life, everything changes. I think this is the time in our country, so it is necessary. I grew up in a family of actors, actors in the environment. Since his childhood, in this atmosphere, boiled, and as "a reverent attitude," of which you speak with mockery in my area was always perfectly natural rate, which did not cause any rejection or ridicule. This is - one of the manifestations of recognition and appreciation for the creative person is always very important. Although, of course, no title will be no substitute for the real appreciation of the people, the audience. As their country to be recognized, I think it's fine. - And that it provides - this is the title? - Well, there were some new sensations. I'm not doing any - and not my life already happened. When people tell me what my favorite song ask, I always say that it is not sung. I, for example, was the title of a feeling that I. Firmly on his feet - And for this reason, you will be more colorful and exciting? - I've always effervescent, energetic and full of energy when I go on stage. Well, maybe a little added solemnly. - Ira, but why in this case, you have officially recognized national actress now? Not too late right? - This does not matter to me. It happened. It may be a good thing. Sometimes, it all looked like from the outside, I wonder how much time something happens. It's true! I had a lot of similar situations in life. Now I thought: what if the title has happened five years ago, it is possible, then nothing happened. For my audience, and it is not changed. And I have a feeling that the new status of that now. Perhaps even more important for me than it was five or ten years In fact, many were surprised to learn about rank, to truly believe that they have been for a long time. , It's look so easy for so many years, even to this little pleasure for us to stay. Who on this bad? This is the same badge, grade and rank as the military. It's a lieutenant, the generals ... - And how much had to hurry to get the title of "General Music"? - In general, no fuss. - I know that many of your colleagues, the terrible turn of intrigue in high places are getting a zvanitse ... - That is - not my song. But you're right: we have a large number of popular and emerging artists that have to do with him. The title does not guarantee people's love, no acknowledgment of the audience. But if it's the same - it is very beautiful and honorable. The fact that my work is appreciated, I am very satisfied. You know, maybe they are jealous in my America - the same Madonna that we have such a title, and they do not. Ha-ha-ha! *** - You said that you live now "closed life." Not boring, living as a hermit in the house behind the fence? - Hiking in the beauty of the pine trees, the fresh air - which for me is the desired relaxation. This is much better than the night in smoky clubs, bones rub colleagues ... I worry too much, who and what to say about me is that people believe it. It's terrible when you read someone ridicule and people begin to discuss. There was a time when I was very nervous. But later, I realized a few important things. First, these little things not in a position to influence something really serious and affect the main. My family loves me no less, when I. About all the little things, or even if I write sworn evil Viewers of me - certainly not turn away from me. So many things that I look forward quiet. - But there's another theory: the scandalous star, the more important is the public's attention and a better box office at the concerts. - I do not know, I do not specifically invented by scandals and provoked. On the contrary, I often hated it, that reality is not quite so severe, carnival and fun as it wrote. Here is my godmother recently protested, saying how I could pass in a televised benefit concert must, that there was a time in my life, if I could have a good drink! But who was close to me know that there was a time - if it something to drink ... I do not know what he wanted. I was then, like an ostrich hiding its head in the sand not to see or hear what is going on and how I offended. Yes, I was bad. There were reasons. So I said, yes, drink a woman, she was poor. And the cross me for it, then caned. "And what is that - I answered -. You show me one of the Russian people, for this to be big news." It was bad - drink. Now I do not. But not because of ethical reasons. Not easy. State of mind is not Treba! Well, I do. Joy in the fact that you are gone now after the interview, and I'll put your fluffy bathrobe, get on the couch, turn on a good movie I do not know anywhere to go, tomorrow I have nothing. It is a blessing! - Or is it - year? - This is self-sufficiency. As for the age ... On the one hand, my year - my wealth. On the other hand, the Baba is particularly happy not necessary if it is good, old as youthful appearance may be, as if she herself is young or feel, no matter how its perceived by others. But! There is something there, and you there is no way around it. Thoughts and swaps - that age, it's a process ... You know, if I have to do more to sex stopped, I've kind of gotten a lot better. Spend time on the little things do not. All the work from. I love it. "You know, if I have to do more to sex stopped, I have somehow gotten much better time on the little things to not spend it all goes on.." - How lovely! And some of your colleagues on inertia can never seem to leave the great sex and age makes itself and then begins to work in full of shredded ... - Here is a new recipe and creative longevity Allegrova. Ha-ha-ha! But I say sacramental thing: If the prince of middle age, with clean, clear, blue eyes, tall, male ... I could even fall in love. But he must fly his plane and I Sea to its snow-white yacht blue-blue ... - And if blue-eyed, tall and brave, but without airplanes and yachts? - For me it is no longer male beauty in the face and skull ... I need him to have intelligent eyes and hands are clean. - On the plane, ship and clean hands? It is not out of the series - to get the moon? - We are looking for. I'm in no hurry. I actually had an offer a few years ago. But the question was asked, if I live in another country and do not work? He wanted a wife, not a singer. I said - no. - A man was with humor Allegrova just call it a woman ... - Yes, it was exactly what I needed. But without the songs. That's when I grow old immediately. Irina Allegrova *** - Your creative mood today is the same as the attitude towards sex? Peace and quiet? - On the contrary, I feel that I am back in the mid 90's in the best years of my work and career. And for the charges in the halls, and the atmosphere at the concerts, the audience around me. Actually, the fees in the halls and a series of public relations. In the past year and a half passed complain to the crisis. And I could not complain. Although, if I travel to the cities, often with the fact that a lot of shows canceled confronted. I thank God for the modest results - 90 percent of the audience. It should be clear that there was a large room in the big cities. And I go, not just in the big cities. Now people are worse things to do with money. Therefore planned tour and pricing taking into account many factors. People should be able to come to the concert and sporting events. I always try to take into account this factor. But on the other hand, in addition to the financial resources of the people and still be content. And what I want is to not only see and feel a new wave in the relationship with the audience, I am encouraged and keep you going. I'm not saying I'm better than other colleagues that I am worthy. Only the fate appointed - and I thank you. People need to communicate with their favorite artists, and this crisis is not destroy any spiritual need. But, of course, does not hide enough raspiarenny character with two or three times ditty that fired before a lot of help and kind. - And what about the widespread belief that it is the public relations, "the box" and the hot rotation is - the most important measure of success and promotion tool in the entertainment business? - It is this philosophy and broke under the pressure of the crisis. I'm on the road confronted supermediynymi young artists, the first round of the Tour, has the authority with a bang, and the second time in the hall was empty. Few deliver beautiful rooms, rent videos, sew costumes, although this is important. Live concert - this is not possible for the same TV. At the concert, it is important to communicate with the audience to understand each other energy and emotional empathy. The trust can not deliver, perform or finance as a backdrop. It's either, or it is not. We must be sure that two hours solo concert audience will not get bored with you, and you - the public. This is - a little different dimension, the genre as "pop art", not show business, this is a war for the sake of TV ratings of big money and small players. However, he faded page rank, I will not. I can only talk about myself, and I - a man of intuition, which leads me to life, and fortunately rarely cheat. - In the "Book of Life" that you flipped on the "Olympic", there is a recipe courage to hold all these years, helps in brilliant creative and physically fit? - Well, to constantly in Courage - to do justice, it may in a psychiatric hospital. Give yourself a break and need. But I'm not going anywhere, but can, by itself, and not just hanging out to see. You think I did not call all these obscene transfer? Right now I have. Something with which I felt it necessary to go to scale its audience, dedicated to having a good quality, festive show Her Majesty have accumulated woman And courage in many ways - it is a consequence of the reaction of the audience, their attitude towards me. When you go on stage and in Vladivostok, and, say, in Los Angeles in the hall "Kodak" - can not you see, there is no free space, it also gives you courage, then the ideas in the new songs, and productions will be returned. After all, it means you. On the right track This is important. *** - Your recent telebenefis called "Confessions adamant women." When it comes to women, there is always the element of the universal fear. Why this eternal drama of the blue? Broken - Unbroken, strong - may be weak ... Women generally live simply and quietly, without effort, without these perennial clarified and procedures? - What is - a weak woman? Perhaps this is another sign that. The force of a woman in her weakness Men want to see, because she was a weak woman, preferably in the vicinity - it is quite simple. And to do it for themselves. I know that one of the reasons why I love it is the women, that I will help them a little power and they trample to prevent from themselves in the mud, insult to insult. And many men. Ponos I of the stage, in response to nod, make it clear that we agree that in general, I'm right I did not even ask you offended? No, they say, to go, all right. - And it is clearly the work - that more and pobrykalas something, huh? - Maybe I do not know. - Artists of your generation are now increasingly appearing in the "retro". Not that scare you? - Oh, retro, I do not consider myself in any way. No matter how loved my old songs, without which nothing, but all the time needs some refreshing. This process and I'm leaving. Each year. I am very fruitful in this regard. Although I do not take everything and for all is not enough. Love and "The Wanderer" and "Ugonschitsu" audience come to my shows, you know that forever. New high-quality material, which they then used on the way once the early songs used We can not live in the past, only the first date, dances and kisses. Life goes on, and the artist has to offer answers to the challenges and issues of today. I work with a variety of authors, many of the young people. This - my fresh blood gives me the impetus to continuous updating. - Is there a difference between the composers of the 90's and today's young generation of writers? - Now, any attempt to calculate the results, solve the formula music that is sure to "shoot." They all want the - and it spoils everything. Oh, how sometimes get out of the way, but all in vain. Do not do that! You'd better just write what comes to you from the soul - and maybe that's what "shot". But found talented writings, and they help me keep in touch with current music to. - What is your age in the meantime happy big farewell tour. They did not how she thought to leave, and you will be? - To reflect. I do not want to come a time when I would say to me, all this is the last time someone may have a point, which put the public. I will not. I think the artists by. Such announcements, disappointing many and somewhat betrayed loyal fans, the spectators I will always leave the door open while I have strength. But while I do not believe that in the near future I will have the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment