Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vick Dayneko be tried with Channel

Vick Dayneko a formal statement of the publication in the newspaper "Your Day" on 9 July, made his explicit photos five years ago in the bathroom of the "Star House", where the participants lived "American Idol". "To say that I did not like it - then say nothing, - says Vika Dayneko Intermedia -. I am shocked when I went online and looked at the pictures, could not hold back tears of pain and resentment one Vick Dayneko Yes, I had. photo shoot for men's magazines. But in those cases, I consent to the recording, she took in the selection of staff, which will go to press, and were satisfied with the result. But the photo was taken with a hidden camera, of course, without my permission, and I take it as a violation of the right to my privacy and respect personal insult. I would say that the cameras in the bathroom, where we moved to was not. Apparently I was secretly photographed one of the participants, and for some reason after five years decided to share good moments with the newspaper. I can not guess who it was capable of such baseness. Hopefully this person will be found, because he could be photos from other participants and attendees. appeared on several websites reported that I have allegedly sued Channel, are not true. Moreover, I hope that we can together. the person who had made these images to all manufacturers quiet life, and to find the guilty punished "

No comments:

Post a Comment