Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vick Daineko and "Lube" took a song together

Recently Vic Daineko and the legendary band "Lube" took together a song, "My Admiral" (music and lyrics by Igor Matvienko). This song is. On the soundtrack to the film "Admiral" to be included in early October Premiere The song "My Admiral" - it is a beautiful and lyrical story of Admiral Kolchak relationship with his beloved wife Anna Timireeva. "When Igor Matvienko told me that I sing with" Lube ", I do not believe it, - says Vika -. For me the song, along with" Lube. "- A new creative phase, a new height", "Vick Dayneko I I am very nervous when singing the recording and the excitement just not able confused - is the singer -. When I heard my voice, read stylized letters, organically joined in this song, I was very happy that I such a beautiful and deep song. "

No comments:

Post a Comment