Friday, November 30, 2012

Vick Dayneko: Yagudin very much, but as a friend

Outstanding Graduate of the "American Idol" (and the winner of the fifth series of the TV project, by the way) has released her debut album finally. It is called "needle", and in the video for the title track Vick played beautiful Alexei Yagudin. - Vic, you have a young man? - Right now I'm completely free, without hitting any, but still in love - is responsible singer reader "KP". - In love, so that half of the songs on the album inspired by this love! - And you have or any feelings for Yagudin? - I love it now as a friend. He was very nice to me once. Now been sick somehow. - Vika and Sasha Saveliev (also ex-"fabrikantka", as they say, the current passion Yagudin - Ed.) Is not jealous of Alexis? - I hope not. I do not give a reason, and Leshenka, I think, is very fond of her. Dayneko - Is it true that you are pregnant? Finally, the contract you have no right to get married for 5 years and have children! - Yes? Also, I do not know these terms. No, I'm not pregnant, but if even a sudden, then no, I will not interfere. - How can you prokomentiruesh, they write as if you have an affair with Archie? And what is your relationship with him? - Well affair with Archie, of course, very funny .... We cut regularly at parties. Now something to communicate. All novels! - Are you interested in politics? Wen you on 2 March vote? - For peace and friendship. Joke. I'm not very interested in it now and do not know all the candidates, but I will vote, probably for Medvedev. - Vic, not tired to admire your figure! - Thank you very much. In fact, nothing I have not done, but in fact are not watching them. And at night I can eat oily and fried. I've danced only a lot, and figure skating, and in the form of support. - Victoria, you're not the criminals. Move from a modest family in show business not. It is difficult to draw accountable? They say it is a wolf morality? - Not as difficult as it seems once you and me. No wolf manners, normal human relationships. - Vic, as a singer without singing lessons? - Well, I think that, yes ..... At least for me, I always thought so, and not studied singing. Marina Leonova and Vladimir Korobko (vocal teacher at FL) gave me some very valuable lessons, after I go to study singing itself, as before, but they lead me on a regular basis on the right track, or I do not. - Vic, she watched the last factory? What do you think of the winners think? - Rarely saw. But I think people should be more polite (this is about the winner).

No comments:

Post a Comment