Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vetch and Dima Dayneko Bikbaev: Working for us in the first place

Star of "Star Academy" Vick Dayneko different years and Dima Bikbaev longer hide their romance. Contrary to rumor and gossip, I do not lovers of the mutual embrace, but the registrar's office in no hurry. I paid no attention to Dima - Dima, more recently, in an interview with "yellow paper" You said you have not been a priority in relations with girls. And then there's Vick. What happened? Dima: Life - an unpredictable thing. Especially an artist's life when every day new meetings, new feelings, new proposals ... Thank you project "The Great Race" where we. Rendezvous with Vika It so happened that we were both in the French city of Metz in the shooting and missed the plane flew after transplantation in Switzerland. Since Vick knows English and French, I somehow nailed. Together we ran through the airport screaming Vic "Help!": Actually Dima too late for me. He sat down at the start of the airplane, and I - at the end. And if he does not pick up my heavy bag and do not expect me could do it. I have already configured a lady at the airport, but Dima, as a gentleman, I waited. Dima: In general, the first day of shooting, we were too late. Decided: not disappear as the day! And they took a walk through the city. I was afraid that if she Vika familiar artists come, it will be with them, to communicate more. But in the end most of the time we spent together. Then there was the first meeting in Moscow. Here it seemed to me more beautiful and intelligent girl than there. - Vick, and how they seemed Dima? Vic: Very talented. We used to talk the "Factory", but somehow I was not looking at Dima. Well, pretty blonde, good vocals - is a bit like that? But we had talked for a few hours, I realized what an intelligent, educated, strong and at the same time romantic person. And when I saw his sample, in the theater, I realized that he is a great actor. I even have to take up with the idea of a theatrical production. You know, sometimes you start to talk to the person, and it seems as if you were with him for a sign, and you are more willing to communicate with him. We both arrived at the ramp at the airport - so more and not separately. When we met, neither of which was released - His fans did not try to rip you to pieces? Vic: You are obviously nervous! The other day I received a message from a fan Dima where girls repeatedly asked me not interfere with his career. As he does not know what he was doing, and he has to deal with the matter. Dima: Fans can throw mud as they want. A fan of my work happy that I am not alone. The more love helps me create. After returning from France, I wrote the song. Come work for you in the background - Dima: Never! Work - in the first place. Vic: me too. I believe that a person who likes to work hard, can not be with those who do not, take care how and where they live. I have a lot of unrealized plans. - It's hard to be with you - as careerists. Bob: And I've always been a girl - terrible careerists. Fortunately, Vika, we understand that it is sometimes necessary to make sacrifices for personal feelings. Vic: I'm of the opinion that to rest, no matter how well put together, apart have you. This work is not a problem. Dima: As my friend Dr. Andrey Kurpatov never guess about the future. It's not rock, we're together. I hope that the state of our relationships will be enhanced pause and resume. When we met, and I have, and Vicki had a relationship. But then again - and they're gone. - Maybe it's fate? - I do not really believe in fate. I think we are building it yourself. Meet the Parents was very nice - Many people believe that your union is not more than PR. Dima: I am sorry for those who think that way. What need proof when we almost did not leave? If you are not together, we are constantly on the phone. And we do not know what people say and write about us. That is to come up with that Vick is pregnant, and that's why I married. Vic: And why would anyone want to prove something? Let them talk! - That is the question about the wedding? Dima: What wedding? This is such a serious thing for me. You have that, after his marriage, he is responsible for realizing the fate of loved ones and future children. Now I can not accept this responsibility, even though it may be, and I would. - Vic, and you are ready to family relationships? Vic: I do not know. I have many goals that I seek now. But on the other hand, do not want to do without. Meet the Parents was very nice and quiet on both sides. - Are you jealous? Vic: There used to be, but now calmer. Dima Fool! But, fortunately, are not the reasons Vick. Always calls and says after the show. - And how do you feel Vika experiments in erotic magazines? Dima: It was me. When I saw the pictures of the work "Playboy" I like them a lot. But I said Vick, it's talented. Vic: I do not care what you play naked on the playground! And anyway, if I decide something, no one can stop me. Their principles and habits I do not. Can not control myself. Although sometimes very much that the man showed his power, insisted on his decision. And then recently found many weak-willed men. - Duo-Plan? Vic: Creative Couples tend to do something together in the work plan, Dima recently starred in my clip "Ink". And when we write the duo, you'll know about it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment