Sunday, November 25, 2012

Timothy, "Ksenia Sobchak - a real sex bomb"

Scandalous video that. As a famous rapper and celebrities love to make shows a stir in the community Not out of the discussion and mass hero himself scandalous film left. Timothy once rocked the correspondents 'TD' confessions about his close friend. It is good, not that the second part of the film is open to the public: It is safe and healthy, in my home - Xenia - the hottest girl of the people I've met - says the rapper. - She - a real sex bomb. These women meet, perhaps once in a lifetime. Your sexual energy is completely dominated. There is hardly a man who can stay with you righteous. It just rips the tower ... Some fragments of candid video entered into a new joint clip Susie and Timati "Dance". The rapper insisted on a more erotic scenes, but Sobchak unexpectedly showed strength of character and refused. - After the video appeared on the Internet, breaking my phone calls - renowned singer. - Thank God that parents who live abroad, saw nothing. Although I can not say that I would be ashamed. Which of course is not ugly. The only thing I can say - is that now I'll be more careful. It is good that the second part of the movie is not available to the public: It is safe and healthy, in my house. Because that is what is written on it, much more open. Honestly, it was the first experiment, when I recorded it on video. Well, maybe not ... (Laughs) Because the calm reaction of all people. For example, at the airport, where I flew to St. Petersburg, a woman came up to me and tried to shame me. "Oh, you shameless" - she told me. The reaction of the second heroine scandalous video Ksenia Sobchak, more reserved. - Honestly, I have not seen the video - confessed socialite. - So I can not say. Yes, I have a lot of calls, but it can be overcome. We have the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment