Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dayneko a tattoo in memory of lost love

Decided to walk alone in the Moscow Dayneko to plug a tattoo in one of the capital transactions. Going back, the singer has not left in a position without recourse to the body and broke them before leaving for Moscow promises. Taken Dayneko audience of middle age often as examples for their children: they say what a good girl - and he managed to do in show business career and remain obedient girl, always listening to your beloved parents. But there it was! A few days ago Vic as a tattoo is not only sad, but also brought the tears from her mother. Dayneko made public middle age often as an example for your children - I have decided to do this tattoo in memory of lost love - said: "EH" singer. - Arriving at the room, I opted for a long time and had no idea what I want. Only thanks to a professional, which I did my painting, I could determine. Place for a tattoo singer quickly decided to get a tattoo singer chose to place quickly. They found the back of the neck. After careful consideration, Vic decided to make an inscription in English: ". Treasures every moment" "Enjoy every moment", which translates - For me this is still the first and only tattoo - says Vicky. - But I hope that I will ever do. Ceychas Dayneko already at peace with his parents, who, by the way, appreciate the tattoo and have changed their minds about tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment