Friday, November 30, 2012

Vick Dayneko: no matter how much I earn, I spend all

It is known that when the actor and producer start to the partition of the money are often gaps, and sometimes impossible to break scandals, is to communicate the top-class ships. In the case of Victoria Dayneko not. At least so said the actress herself. Victoria incomprehensible scandals between producers and artists - result for me the most important thing - sure, "yellow newspapers" Vick. - Allow me exactly the kind of life that I earn. I will not golden locks. I have an apartment that I won the "Star Factory". I have a car, albeit a modest one, but I honestly earned. And if I have a hundred rubles a week, which I normally existed. I made chicken broth with noodles, and it was delicious. And if now I can every day and in a restaurant, why not? I quietly on the money -. It's easier if they're not, because I made so much I have to spend all at the same time, as I get Victoria incomprehensible scandals between producers and artists. - I think that can not be a grateful artist send his producer - a man who once believed in him, invested his time and energy, - says Vika. - I think it is disgusting human. So I do not understand people who made those who abandon his legs helped a name. The more so because his producer Igor Matviyenko I admire as a man, as a professional who is able to work and is able to manage a team. Its production center - our large family, in the good and positive relations.

No comments:

Post a Comment