Thursday, November 29, 2012

Vick Dayneko eliminates kitchen

Vick Dayneko ruled that in their kitchen at home. This happened after one day, Vick decided to enjoy dinner and loved ones back home. Vick Dayneko - I wanted to cook the chicken, - says "yellow paper" Daineko - in advance chilled meat, put it on a pan by spices - everything is as it should be. Then the oil is over, I poured a little water, and suddenly all the contents shaken all over the place! Fortunately, she managed to jump, but a burn on his hand was healed for another week. This was not my first bad dining experience. So I decided that I do not need a kitchen. Now they reconstructed in the bedroom. Since my schedule, not from the lack of food does not suffer. Home cooking food, usually only the parents or friends. She does not cook. And the former kitchen was just a fridge. Without it everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment