Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vick wants Dayneko find true love

Former "fabrikantka" Vick Dayneko told us that see the lost sleep and rest in one of the restaurants pink tree. - Five feet tall, with light long needles, this is awesome. Friend with whom we in the restaurant said something, but I did not hear the Christmas tree and watched. Decided to buy the same home for the new year, but has not yet found - in the shops do not have such beauty. Maybe someone will give me? - Dreamed singer. Dayneko According to psychologists, the desire to break the tradition - in this case, change the traditional green fur-tree on a pink color - says that the person is not happy with his own life. In fact confirms the words of Vic human relations experts baffled us an explanation: - I have never in my life met a man who would want to, as they say, in order to live happy and to die in one day. No perfect people in my environment. Good friends, a lot of wonderful people, and Prince - not one. If it meets at least one, believe me, I am at my age would be married by 22 and raise a child. So I hope next year to meet the true love - said: "yellow newspapers" Victoria. Since in this scenario. Than relationship with the singer of "encore" Dima Bikbaeva with whom Vicky allegedly both supposedly new, but we did not In any case, if she wants to find love is true, it seems they do not like simply Dima.

No comments:

Post a Comment