Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dayneko blocked on Facebook

Singer Vic Dayneko for many years an active Internet users. She lost the official site in twitter, vkontakte, but a personal account on Facebook Vic recently. "After four years of my page on Facebook, I found out that it is locked - Vic says -. Honestly, I do not believe at first that it may be, I go back, and I write!" Access to the site is closed "- and that's it, I've tried to figure out the cause of what I just found the page No, this is something to check out and write a warning letter for identification," Why not profile with a different name. "-., no, they only deleted my page, I they had already written to send a copy of your passport and there is no reply I am very offended by such actions and with this site, I got a single relationship with many of my friends who live all over the world. "Dayneko

No comments:

Post a Comment