Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Groupie Allegrova whip Bouquet

Angry Allegrova beat groupie bouquet at his concert. Received as a "gift" called a fan and went to a concert singer before graduation. Suddenly in his speech, the singer whipping groupie face bouquet of roses donated by his self! The singer rained hail flashbulbs. As a result, this led to a huge scandal in the execution of a feature of the song "Baba-bitch" with the singer approached her longtime fan of Elena Svetikova and handed her a bouquet of roses. - Here you go! - She said and paused, waiting for her phone. The fact that she agreed in advance with the familiar to the one standing in the aisle, she was photographed with the icon that has been done. See that it is removed, the singer angrily: - What is it? I told you - do not shoot! - She screamed and swung fight fan drove their own bouquet of roses in the face. Tossing flowers sing aside Allegrova continued as if nothing had happened. A survivor of a terrible shock Lena returned to her seat, but could not help me - tears and ran from the room. - What happened to me - it's terrible - by making the sacrifice. - This is indicated by all ... All spectators were outraged: What have I done? Frankly, I believe that people who are so rare to see an artist should allow photographs. You know, I cried all night after the concert. I waited for a year to save money! And here is .... A little more than half an hour before the concert in Kiev, Irina asked fans to prevent added that with the flash. - I do not want to have photographed, not because of some whim, but because I was very tired eyes the flashes - cram fans of the singer. - I have to cry for 40 minutes, and I can not get to the scene. Convincing ask - do not remove my speech! But, of course, remove all live not forbid. And the singer was raining hail flashbulbs. As a result, this led to a huge scandal. - I love Ira! - Says "TD" Elena. - But the shock of her relationship to the fans will not soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment