Sunday, November 25, 2012

Timothy was a jeweler for Aleksa

In support of his feelings for Alex, Timothy is going to present his beloved expensive gift. Unique decoration - exclusive ring with pink and yellow diamonds, to order. According to Timothy, this ring - a symbol of his serious intentions towards the girl. Timothy hopes that Alex's parents are to understand the feelings of the children and for only torn wedding. Choosing a ring for Alex wanted Timothy to invent something unusual lover. "I just wanted to find a unique and one-of-a-kind jewelry as well as the Alex And this ring must express my feelings to her," - said Timothy. "Of course, the easiest way to order a ring from Cartie, but I want to. A special ring with a secret meaning for them, and in a single copy, which they will remember me" Timati, he decided to design a ring for his girlfriend. Spring-known rappers dominated fashion design, starting in its production line in Hong Kong, now - jewelry design. Mod Timothy, by his own admission, has always had a passion for gems and precious metals, and so well versed in them. Essential attribute of the rapper has always been a massive platinum pendant in the shape of a "T", with diamonds and diamond earrings is busy. These ornaments were made to order according to the sketches Timothy: "Yes, I came up with them myself and I carry myself I have a lot to say that earrings are very unusual, everyone likes By the way, in my mind quite a few sketches.. of unusual stylish rings, which I invented for myself. It is true that a man who yuvelirka, about women - I never really thought that maybe there was no reason, so far - confessed Timati. ". Timothy admitted that worried about Alex, each time leaving on tour:" - And in the future I will probably fire his own jewelery line I took away from the familiar surroundings in Donetsk, she left all her friends I know I spend a lot of time on tour, and Alex, of course, missed no close friends. in Moscow. We are sometimes so hard to find the time in this crazy schedule and to hold it together .. I hope this gift is to dispel the sadness of loneliness, because the ring will be a reminder to me. "Unique decor made-to-order in Italy will be an expensive jewelry.'s Famous jewelry artisans is popular, and a sketch of the ring should be given for 2 months." This is a three-dimensional ring noble white gold, Alex pretty thin fingers will look elegant. Of course, with diamonds, so they shine only to her. I lift the stones themselves and font for monograms. That it is written - that is personal and only for them. By the way, this ring model with a secret, open it, can only Alex. For them it is a symbolic ring. "

No comments:

Post a Comment