Friday, November 30, 2012

Vick Dayneko: I was not aware of the relationship, and Yagudin Savelevoj

Dayneko of breaking and Alexei Yagudin. Preparing for the launch of the new album - My main activity - a break from horses and everything connected with them. I am so tired during the "Ice Age"! While figure skating is very appropriate - says Vika "interlocutor". - And your partner on the project Lesha Yagudin, frankly, too. We had so much time together, and swearing, as long as people know each other. Dayneko many people ask me about his relationship with "fabrikantka" Sasha Savelyev and if I knew that he began dating her. Have another project, I immediately noticed that he someone he always appeared somewhere called, sent SMS games ... and after a while I learned that this Sasha. Especially interesting is that we had a long and well known, but Lesha said even once. Nevertheless, I am grateful for the cooperation of the "Ice Age" for their support. Now I am for the presentation of his debut album, "Needle" prepared. My plan is to spend more time to sing and dance lessons. I will enroll in a theater? Do not even think. But to his MAI, back to where I still took the time, I will. And I want to try other TV projects, such as "Circus of the Stars" or "Star". Have you always wanted back on the ice. Unless, of course, "Ice Age 2» be.

No comments:

Post a Comment