Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Timati is Lot № 1

End of 2010 for the musical Urban inc label Blackstar. marks another important event - the publication of the first collection came merch clothing boutique artist Timati. Now the site gets a full shop.timatimusic.com collection fashion looks are in a land of hip-hop artists. The name "Lot № 1" was no accident - including the release of the first Timati includes this collection. Collection "Lot № 1" was prepared for months, on the creation of the most important models Timothy personally worked without fuss designer. A professional team of Black Star inc. and merchandise boutique Timati who led the process, helped him to quickly implement their own ideas. Timothy: .. "Street Fashion - it is in this segment of the fashion industry, I have my preference I justify their position by saying that the street fashion for a long time and made the hand and deserves a higher level I have traveled the world believe me, I know a good judge in fashion and style.'s why I abandoned altogether, the bright fabrics, over-fussy and "consumed" prints! The biggest challenge for me was to make high-quality and comfortable clothing. result exceeded my expectations. fashion world, in my opinion, tired of silicone idols in all colors of the rainbow painted Personally I am more beautiful, the girl in the usual jeans and a white T-shirt as a dress made from peacock feathers and leather shoes unknown animal just wanted to see a bit of truth, something real My Collection - ... true and simple. . It is designed for active people "The entire collection is made in warm colors, the focus is on cutting and sewing products lies Each model has an icon - the badge, which shows the head of a lion Timothy: .." Leo - the embodiment of power, honor and justice. He - the defender and the hunter at a time. He is the strength and support, justice and courage. He is more than just the king of beasts. His picture will be on products from my collection as a token of my respect and admiration. He's my symbolic patron. There is another important criterion that I have defined for the new collection - at affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment