Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vick Dayneko: I dream to find her prince robber

Many men prefer to get the beautiful half of humanity on blondes and those who want it to be shared. Singer Victoria Dayneko incredibly lucky she is a brunette could, in the form of blonde without feeling a barbershop. In the new animated Disney "Tangled" Vick voiced the main character, blond hair, creates the miracle -. Vic, you have experience in dubbing cartoons In. "Noah's Ark" Her voice says Panther Based on this experience to you without. litigation entrusted heroine cartoon "Tangled" - No, they were the samples, and very difficult - admits "MK" singer -.. Initially I was invited exclusively for the soundtrack, and just a day before I came into the studio, I was told that you try to even the occupation. And after we recorded all the songs, I was with great difficulty, these actors samples. I have no hope that I got the part. So if I said I still say Rapunzel, It was a big surprise. - In the original version of the character is voiced by actress Mandy Moore Have you heard how they did it, or, on the contrary, tried to find something to bring -.? I always admired Mandy Moore, but to fully appreciate was her acting skills, in preparation for the synchronization. I, of course, primarily for her because she did it very well, very sincere. And I tried to do no worse than it is. (Laughs ) But on the other hand it was in our opinion, because the Russian nor the Americans, we are all different and vary in their mentality. Dayneko - Do you have this story before? Finally, "Rapunzel" by the Brothers Grimm is not the most famous in our work ... - ... but if you say "Goldilocks" to understand everything at once. of which there I confess that I am not familiar with this story. But many of my friends are well aware of Rapunzel. "You will be Rapunzel Cool?" - They told me. And I thought, "Wow knows someone that word." (Laughs) - Does your character incredibly long hair. It is also its strength. You would not want the same thing to grow in? Well, not as long, of course, within reason? - Of course I wanted to be. I miss the long hair, which I had at one time, that I decided it was time to increase the tables. Incidentally, I believe that. Strength in your hair And in general I think that the girl should beautiful hair, because it is probably one of the most important attributes of femininity. - A Goldilocks would not be? - No, no, no! (Laughs) - you have a prejudice against blondes? - I just think that nature never wrong. As a child I wanted to be, and blonde, and red, and very brunette. But now I'm glad I did. To grow long hair - yes, but a blonde became - in any case. (Laughs) - As a child you dreamed of a princess? - Of course! (Laughs) Oh my God, what girl does not dream of being a princess? I looked in all my childhood cartoons and Disney as well. Admired "The Little Mermaid," "Cinderella," "Snow White". They are all so wonderful, and I wanted to be one of them. But do not even think that one day I say the new Disney princess. - Probably, and dreamed of a prince? - I still dream about him. (Laughs) Flynn (beloved Rapunzel.) Is not a prince, but then he got them. In my opinion, it's perfect. I never wanted to meet the prince on a white horse, which makes me his. I like it when people have a story, there are some characters. - Bad Boys? - Not really a bad boy. That's bad, but at the same time very well. (Laughs) - Rapunzel - she brave, bold and ambitious. And you? - I like to set goals. And no matter what they initially seem to be unrealistic, the main thing - to achieve them. But to remain a human being is not to go over the heads and the feelings of their families. - And what is your next destination, the top, you want to win? - There are an infinite number of corners to conquer, to subjugate and to conquer. I want to become more professional in their field to include as many new songs to release as many albums. Maybe playing in a movie. And I dream to find her prince-robbers. Many people say that the players can not be combined with personal life and career. I want to catch everything and everywhere. And hope that I will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment