Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vick was Dayneko dreamy artists

Dayneko a video for a remix of the song "My Angel", which was the soundtrack to the animated film "My Masha and the magic nut." In the new music video, filmed in late November in the Pavilion "Amedia", the singer tried on a dreamy image of the artist. Dayneko "Draw me the characters, as if by magic alive, and my character is a fairy tale - tells Intermedia Performer -. However, I prefer the last time at the school, and the shooting had to remember how to do it." Book and film director was Maxim Cooder. "The idea of the video - it's a dream come true, the realization of children's stories and the belief in miracles - explains his concept music video -. Moving numbers by in the history of animated film" Mother My Masha and the Magic "" My Angel. "- the main movie soundtrack song that sounds at that moment when Masha spoiled for choice is -. return to the love that you do not lose your friends, or save the kingdom to the music for the song was written by composer and producer Maxim Fadeev , and the words - one of the authors of the screenplay Leonid Kagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment