Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Allegrova: "I was on the road selling cups"

In this elegant woman is like an angel, but something. Of the devil Noble face, aristocratic, slender fingers, a great figure, slightly husky voice and artistic. Try to resist the charming brown eyes and ask a trick question. We try by Irina Allegrova very honest answers. In this elegant woman is like an angel, but a bit of the devil of love -. You often say that you Maximalist Not like the tone. Could you fall in love without thinking? And so - to have a favorite thing and devote himself entirely to the family? - If it had been in love with someone, you could of course - responsible Irina "MK" is. - But with all due respect for the awesome to the word "family," if I had not cast her out, it's really more so never leave your love. This is my livelihood. Love one another, people can not imagine such an election. What then for a connection? - So you are now ready to meet someone for marriage? - Of course! And that does not drink or smoke ... (Laughs) But the main thing is that not only her husband, but close-minded. Like I said, a man with a capital letter. On this occasion, I have a funny song that has the following lines: - I grew up in a wonderful family, where his father was a real man, to the "I have not gone newly born male, crushed Casanova sold by weight." You can always rely on. Constant comparison with them contenders for my hand and my heart stopped me in my personal life: I was looking for the same ideal man. But unfortunately ... it still has not been found. But I do not feel lonely! The song "Lonely" I did not want removed from the repertoire connected with her character to me! Loneliness together much worse ... - And just a friend, not her husband, whom you trust, who can share their personal experiences, so there? - Proximity - loose concept. For each topic, I can only speak with her daughter and mother. Many experiences that I shared with friends and family, but every year I understand that's really just open the next. Not even with this situation when I confronted by strangers own words, heard someone as a friend. Such moments make me more self-contained, but disappointed that people do not want. At the work - "transit passenger", "Come with me", "I will win" - clips that was at once a great success. Now remove the clips as unfashionable. What has changed? - It's not even that it is now out of fashion, just no place to show clips. Music programs in which, as they say now, "cool" videos that go into the night, and the average person just does not have the ability to see this. For example, my last video for a duet with Grigory Leps, "I do not believe you." So what? Let us try to 100 people on the street stop and ask who knows the song, and who saw the video? Song know almost everything, and the clip is not seen nobody. And myself really want to remove more than one clip, as it is - a small film. - There was never a thought in the production do? - Producing - especially the investment in a young talent. A couple of times there is such a pleasure, but I'm not sure I could be a shark show business. I do this, there is no time and effort. And maybe I'm just lazy. - There are so many ice cream and dance shows. Why did they go to you? - Sports enough for me on stage. A proposal to sit on the jury, there was a lot of time. But for that I have to stop touring. And I can not afford that luxury. About the rumors - say that you already bought almost a bus? - Not a bus, and convenient transportation. In all cities offer different machines, and sometimes they have to move from city to city. It's very tiring. Always ask for the car, a blanket with a pillow. Well, maybe no one else does not want to sleep in the car, especially if long drives? He said that I had aristocratic manners. That's why I do not go to other people's cars, and buy the car, where I decided a sofa, fridge, plasma TV and all I need. - Of course. What about the plane? Have not you are planning to buy? - Oh, no! But reject at their own level, in principle, would not. I'm here with vertoletamitakoy was the case ... It was the 90th Year. Before the new year, I was in such roles as New Urengoy, Yamburg. And the team had to fly in a helicopter. Helicopter old, "MI-8". Before the flight, one of the technicians and so much wrench begins twisting something out there ... screws. He saw our startled faces and said, "Well you're worried, we kerosene is leaking." Okay. He's gone. And our arranger to Lazarus, so look, look, and the rear panel where. The year of issue of the helicopter Suddenly he turns to me. I see it at all was white, and he said: Then we met us with increased grief in half, "Ira, this helicopter is my senior year.". Suddenly, the pilots say to me: "Come here in the pilot cabin.." I went. I sat between them was wearing headset. And just when I started to feel even co-pilot, when I hear, "Did you see the deer?" And everywhere is white all the bushes and only Christmas trees. I say "no." He: "Well, here you can see them under the Christmas tree." Me: "No, I do not see." "Well, they have." Then he presses the pedal, and a helicopter to the Christmas tree. He: "Well, you see now?" Well, what I saw it clearly is not. Screech do not understand from the cabin, the boys shout. Since that day, I try not to go to the pilot. - Remember the embarrassing rumor about you. - Hearing even know a lot, but nobody do not think ... Thank God, now I have the yellow press is not interested! I thank them for that. Recently, here in conversation with a journalist, and he told me that he says he is so big, my pictures and write something. I was surprised and asked why? "Yes, you drive yourself properly so that writing something and nothing", - he said. - Then tell the real story, which would look like a rumor. - I once traded outside cups. - Um ... Completely? - Well, no. (Laughs) It was in Finland. It was one of the first trips abroad. During the Soviet times, it was impossible to enter into or collect currency. I was told that it is very good in Finland buy Czech crystal. And I needed some crystal cups, glasses. The hotel most of my ransom. This means, of course, was sold for a song, but in the hands of a currency. And there are crystal cups, well, not the same back. The penultimate day, we go. I went to the store and chic Italian shoes. It's hard, all they with bright inserts, well, a dream in tears had to get. And I decided that I was there, so who knows! Village next to the store, they put glasses on parapetik. The English language and had no idea at the time: explaining the hands, eyes, all the words that I know. Learning the language was quite full, but still learned a sentence: "I would like to sell to you." That said, I would like to sell you ... Cups. I sat for about an hour with this memorized phrases, but sadly, no one wanted to buy specifically. People watched quietly and passed. Well, they did not know what I want shoes! In desperation took cups and hugs, she went to the store, look around for the last time on sneakers. At this point in the gym elegant elderly lady who was the mistress of the store to go and listen to my Russian language. Suits and speaks very broken Russian that her grandmother was from Russia and she has great respect for this country. I have wings, and I cheekily unexpectedly and told her about the problem. And the fact that I have. Not enough money for shoes You know, I was lucky. She stepped into the position - and everyone is happy. You and cups - I'm running shoes. About Fun - How is it that you suddenly decided to congratulate the Russian president on his birthday? - Yes accident. At the concert, before the song "Happy Birthday", I have always carried out in the hall and ask who has her birthday today? And then suddenly, the audience began to shout in response: "Putin!" And then in the chorus one. I think Putin began at this point, felt love and self-respect - is so powerful, it congratulated. - Recently in your stage costumes traced leopard theme. As to the zoo? - I went to when it was the time. Although only recently managed to look at the little tiger in a circus. I may not talk to the circus because the viewer uncomfortable to see the singer on stage to, and I do not see their faces. And recently, as the organizers of Tver, and said: "And we have the tiger cubs were born in the circus Come!" And I agreed, after the concert, really, not even dressed and ran to the boy observed. True, my mother-term quickly see very heavy and I had to get out of the cell, so that it does not excite. And to the leopard, I always had vivid feelings. I think this is the best predator on Earth - the very grace, beauty and strength. About tasty and healthy food - Many of your colleagues not hide the fact that in addition to the scene, have your own business. Want to have your own business? - In a "want" can not build anything. The economy must be the only way I understand. I will not open a factory for the production of stockings, socks, they will not sell gasoline and oil, to build houses, because do not know how. And just want to make people happy and just nice tasty products. Perhaps it is more down to earth, but it's - creativity. Have you ever wanted to open a bakery, and to this day it is still my dream. - There is something for today, what do not you? - There is. In America there is a channel "Food Network", I mean kitchen. For several years, trying to move it themselves, that is, make it so that you can see it at home. But how to do it, I'll never know. This works not just imagining! But I hope that one day all the same I'm going to sit at home and watch "Food Network". - And you want to create his cooking show? - Yes, very much. On our TV show very much akin to a boil. But not one of them I was not happy. The fact that these programs do not meet the word "show" and not all of them are beautiful. If I had the chance, the first thing I split the transfer into two parts: for the middle class and above. You can in fact make a snack of two kinds of caviar, and you can - from other products. And it will be just as well: the same high quality and delicious. It's the same with the dishes and equipment. For example, in one case, it can be shown how to use the stick and the other - with modern technology, but not one that would have dazzled with the label, and in fact necessary to show for the hostess in the kitchen. That's when it would be interesting. - When and why was the last time you cooked? - Recently. A birthday grandson Sasha. The whole night was at the plate - bake his favorite candy. About me - and we moved slowly to your family ... They gave their grandchildren? - My daughter Lala long puzzled what to give. Shortly before birth, noticed that Sasha liked one thing. We are so glad that before the time went out and bought a fancy game console. Sasha said it was a gift for my birthday, only available in advance. Two months later, he did, he did not remember it, and waited for a new gift. Then we decided to make the second Christmas. - Come with something special? - On the outskirts of Moscow, the chic sports club. The place was closed for a long time now and can be any one visitor and given the opportunity to shoot skeet in the lay-outs, paintball, and even hunting. The place was because our "Alexander II" is selected (second, because his father is named after Irene -. Ed.) Go to a sports school and a variety of sporting events because it's always interesting. - Grow and Alexander Lalu accused is allegedly gave the sports school, and I wanted to make music ... - Well ... Recently, I wake up in the morning, and even how not to reach in time, shall suddenly Lala and angry, so I said, "Why do not I in sport?" Well, I'm lying, or he would have fallen! (Laughs) The father of Lala was a professional athlete, and, apparently, she suddenly woke up genes. Sasha and me like a son. And I, like any other mother worried about him. - You never really talked about my father Lala. It was love at first sight? - Love at first sight, I had to Muslim Magomayev. When I was a girl. (Laughs) He was a popular man, and he taught me music. Just because a friend of my parents. Well, imagine! The idol of all the girls and handsome. It seemed to me that he is interested for me, as an adult, bring flowers ... And he's just come from a concert with armfuls of roses. In short, I completely lost my head. Of course it was very filial love. But the father of Lala ... Married too childish - despite. - And yet you want grandchildren? - I really want. First girl, then a boy. They have - that's lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment