Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Serge has to Vick Dayneko tears

Rapper Serge was the author of a new song Vicky Dayneko "Wipe it out of memory". "When I heard the demo of this song, do not you could see the tears, - says" show business news NEWSmusic.ru »Vic - .. It is written as if it were for me a few days ago when I usyshala we parted with loved ones. This happened right before the New Year. To get rid of sad thoughts, I deleted from the phone book a room and went to her best friend on a trip to Europe. actually made the journey, and throw all the bad memories, nakapovsheesya last year. necessary to be able to "delete" to izzhivshie attitude and start a new life. "Vick Dayneko Writing songs found in Kiev." We have in the studio with earrings - tells Dayneko -. Frankly, I'm a little afraid of him because he was previously unfamiliar with it, and at first glance it seemed to be very strict, but it was, as it turned out, erroneous opinion C.! Earrings are incredibly comfortable to handle and easy! His reaction to the recorded tracks I was so excited that I wanted to sing better I sang to himself and reassured me the words of the same song, fought hard to hold back tears, but finally decided to sing just dushi.V result of song we. Taken quickly enough and not even all of the allotted hours in recording studio For me this song at the end we got a very open and I really hope that they do not leave listeners indifferent. " Shooting video for "erase it from the memory" will be next week in Kiev. Video will be directed by Vladimir Yakimenko. A male lead got a new singer of "Roots" Dime Pakulichevu.

No comments:

Post a Comment