Sunday, November 25, 2012

Timothy: 30 days without sex

Honorary successful playboy stuck to Timothy because of his countless novels. The rapper known among people love relationships as much as his musical activities. Not satisfied with this state of affairs, as well as the image of the promiscuous playboy Timothy recently surprised the secular parties his categorical statement: Timothy give up sex completely! Timothy has officially announced that during the month of April will get the ascetic-monastic life, with the exception of sex in any form.: "A lot of it seems crazy ideas so firmly in my mind that I and sex are inseparable stuck Well, then it's their problem, I, I, I can afford to give sex because first at the top of the pyramid life of human relationships like, I've always said - communication, not sexual contact now I need some time left to think about what and how I want, I go to see themselves, and in their love relationships ", - confessed Timati. Surprisingly, the former factory owner has not the same, the fact of the arrival of spring and elevated hormones. Timothy was determined to keep his word. After the musician, was one of the reasons for his categorical statement excessive media attention on personal and sexual life of a rapper. Timothy himself explains this by the fact that journalists and the public are only interested in the details of his sex life. "I came to show business, not manage the sexual revolution, if I come out with a girl, it immediately credited to my mistress, and I seduced half the world in general. I do not like that attitude! I've never aspired to the status of sex symbol and Playboy. First of all, I love music and economy, well to do girls - .. Need and the girls later "Famous rapper signed with your friends type of bet Their conditions Timothy part with a round sum of money if he will not stand for sexual abstinence for a period of one month. Musician friends believe that chaste lifestyle not for Timothy, and that he lost the fight and not withstanding any other rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment