Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Soloist "Silver": I love Max Fadeev and Putin

Recently Marina Lizorkin - one of the singers of the group, "Serebro" left the band. According to her, she decided to get serious about painting, and music, he says, it only hinders. Vacant seat immediately took province singer Anastasia Karpova. - Nastya - the new man in the already established team. Its appearance is influenced by the relationships within the group? - Olga, I love it. You - my - added "Express Newspapers" Lena Temnikova. - We grew up together. Four years have lived in the same apartment. Became close friends as family. A Nastina energy is absolutely new. She is a little different, like a cat. - And Marina Lizorkin like? - Marina is now on his way. She decided to get serious design and drawing. By the way, it also, like Anastasia, soft and gentle girl. - But you, Lena, is not exactly give you a soft, you do, and entered the nursery consisted of militia? - Yes, because of the fighting. I am originally from Barrow, is a city type, but defiant. All my fights have been for snitching and lying. All in all fairness. Only once did not work. A girl went to a disco in a blouse, as I do. Well, I told her not to come down. It is for this case I am ashamed. Wildest trick I was in school. For the experiment gave the yeast in the toilet, there was a violent chemical reaction. The consequences were terrible, and someone had to deal with them. Also, classes that day was canceled. I can still pobuyanit. Although I do not like alcohol. Imagine my anger plus some dope - is! "RUN IT" is called. Lena Temnikova - I know that you had left because of his personal life. So, still in love? - Yes, I am in love - Olga Seryabkina stood playfully. - But not in a hurry to marry. For me, I want to stay still. Who is my choice - a secret. I do not want to jeopardize our relationship. - I love Max Fadeev and Putin - suddenly burst Lena. - And what about Medvedev? - Medvedev is married - invited her friend Olga. - Putin is also married. - In fact, - thought Temnikova. - Well, just, and Medvedev and Putin - a very good, real men. - Clever them! This is important - with all my heart broke Olga. - They have a lot of gay fans ... - I respect them, but I love men - do not let yourself confusing Lena. - I can not imagine, in bed with a woman. Fantasy is not enough. Invited to play in the film role of the singer-lesbian - I refused. I can not even kiss. - Can you? I myself am a witness - captures or conveys her friend Olga. - I would not accept a role. - Yes, I can also play any! - Broken Temnikova. - I have every day for 50 reincarnations. My dream is to present some famous mad. - You're not afraid to get in a mental hospital, as Yuri Yakovlev after filming for the movie "Idiot"? - I have strong nerves - boasted Lena. - I'm afraid of other things: cockroaches, concrete mixer, hubs - so much brain reduces anxiety. Lawnmowers and above all: once as a rock hit that still a hole in my leg. - Lenka nervous, like ropes - Seryabkina envied. - And that's it I always rope curls. Although we have good relations. We work together and relax. - Apparently the male striptease is together? - Oh, I wanted to be sick - twisted Lena. - I hate those inflated, allegedly sporting men. First, it should be the brain. We went once with the girls in the club with a male stripper, but I did not like it. A man must be a man, not in front of me shaking ... "Rag"!

No comments:

Post a Comment