Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Temnikova: Max Fadeev gave me a cruel condition

Lead singer of "Silver" Lena told Temnikova a difficult choice between career and personal life. Learn her release from the "silver", "In the beginning of December I called Irma, managing our production facility managers." Lena, I have for you is not very good news - unfortunately they told me. - Maxim decided to replace the group. Were you looking for a new soloist. "A few days before calling Irma I saw on the website of" Silver ".. Announcing the casting of the group had in his heart did not even miss a beat," Probably, gaining a new team "- I thought this is a. common practice when the producers to want to bring a new group, they are likely untwisted name "to hide behind" - that in their ad respond talented and decent people reading. - and remember this is usually my problem -. I forget everything bad that happens in life. This is the defense mechanism of the body. I have from childhood that one day when I went to kindergarten, I have hard swing was hit, half of his face was split. I know do not even remember how it all happened, I could not tell my mother ... about the incident. I played with it and trying to understand everything, but I could not explain it. As if all that was not me "The" Silver "why Max Fadeev decided it was fired," Communication on the casting of Maxim Fadeev, producer groups and the brother of my beloved had gone before, it was in late November we met for dinner at a Thai restaurant -.. the usual friendly gatherings, I do not suspect anything supernatural. Ate something, talking joke. Maxim suddenly asked: - Did you guys meet? We said we would. Lie was pointless for him Maxim very insightful, sensitive person. Over time, we met with Artem for two months, but do not tell anyone about it. The point is not that we deliberately hide their love, hiding - no, we wanted to make sure that everything right. We did not want to rush, to draw any conclusions, talk to friends and family. It was necessary in the first place, to understand us. And then when you're in love and you feel good, my head about something unthinkable. All around in pink. I suspect that Maxim told us some of your friends - maybe somewhere we saw together, and then made conclusions. I did not ask him how he knew. This usually does not matter. But I was struck by his reaction. - Hey guys, I've often said that the work is not a relationship can not be. Artem works in our production center. We work, not any novels should be. We now begin serious work on the promotion of the "Silver" in the world music market - Maxim was very serious, concentrated. - Lena, select one or a group or Tom, - he concluded. When Max was so mad and yelled at us, I would have been easier. I would have thought he was "cool" and to change his mind. But he was calm and confident. At that moment I was really scared. "Lena Temnikova and Artem Fadeev ABOUT emotions with the release from the" silver "associated Silver" guessed it "In recent years, I have a group of living", and now needs to be a second that. Part of me It is an indescribable pain. Dealing with emotions first, I said to myself: - We must fight! I do not give up! But deep down already knew: that I do? I can not live without a band. Of the inability to do something about the situation of powerlessness, I sobbed for days. Then he calmed down and let his running. "About the beginning of a relationship with Artem Fadeev" I remember our first encounter with Artem. That was seven years ago, the "Factory of stars-2". Max worked as a producer and wrote the theme song for us. Artem seemed to be a hermit - a closed, private guy. I was afraid to approach him to speak. But then we met kind and started talking immediately. He wrote a song, "Run the most." Stay in the "Star House" was a never-ending stress. Artem and always supported me: - Helen hold, everything is good, clever you - he repeated, like a mantra. Exactly the same time, Artem married, and I was at her wedding to Tanya. We called it the Mona because she had performed very well in the project "monokini". Tell me then, that I will make with Artem after a while, I would not have believed. Would give a hand to cut off! Who knew that in life may well turn. We have become friends, so if you are looking for ready "Factory" and I had to rent, the guys asked me to live with them. Then I finally safe in another location. Then Artem has helped me: had to work on the shop floor have to Moscow registration, and how to make it, I do not know. Shared her problem with a friend, and he hurried to decide everything: he fills every statement, type something on the computer, I could only answer questions and sign the papers. Then, just as we experienced with personal dramas: Artyom started falling out with Tanya and I had had an argument with a young man I used to call and say, "I will down the road, I'm afraid, stay with me, until I The apartment come "- and he has never denied. I remember a joke told him, "But imagine, in 50 years we will say to each other:" And why do we keep looking for someone? So many have lost in vain "joined Artem:" Yes, and then we will get married, and will meet with age, "A year ago, just as we were friends, mother Artem Svetlana Petrovna how to jokingly said," Lena, also here. When Tom, the groom is good, what you're looking for? Here is a perfect addition to you! If we are friends, so the "friends" for life. "About the novel with another famous character" Meanwhile, I have the most personal life was not really. Occasionally there was some kind of relationship, but the work was always at the forefront. I'm not just once or twice to select between the group and the guys, and always preferred the "Silver". Normally, all of a sudden I remembered the "romance" with the coach Edgar Zapashny. We met in 2007. Edgar took in the show "King of the Ring", has made our group only themselves, the information they need opportunities, and we have decided Edgar "reduce." - Excellent pair! - Mutual friends introduced us to each other and think. We Edgar few times a day under the gun cameras go, and that was it. However, when he surprises me. I was on tour in St. Petersburg, was about to go to bed when my door knocked. I threw a robe and opened the door. Edgar stood on the threshold. It turned out that he, too, came to Peter, and to know that I'm here, come to me - to show his championship belt, another sensational story was psevdobrak the "Vendor" "King of the Ring." Alexei Semenov. We are really good friends with him on "Star Factory". But no more! Two years, while we traveled around on tour in Russia, we were together all the time. All were like a family to each other and shared joy and sorrow. When it was over, Alex decided to go live in the Ukraine. Always remember the date: 5 June, he moved to Kiev, and the day before, on the 4th, we gave him a big farewell party, a meeting of all of our "manufacturer". At the festival, this is fun, said Alex us husband and wife. Then he left, we stopped talking, and I did not even know his phone number. But after being on the "Euro Vision" he appeared as Jack-in-the-box. Everywhere was giving interviews about the alleged cooperation of our lives and pour dirt on me. I rolled hail no accusations and recriminations. It was very disappointing! And above all, it is not clear why? Apparently he needed a public relations, and he used to do to me. "The choice between love and career," I would have felt completely happy, if not for one thing: conflict with Maxim. We always say: "You can not without halls, live applause breaks." I'm not sure. I think I would be able to have. For me, participating in the "Silver" - is the pleasure of the music, the songs. This is not just a project that I have. Into it a part of your soul, and it's still there And the girls, and Maxim, and the whole big team working on the project - the way to me. I have dedicated the "Silver" for many years and now I can not chop all. All our concerts next performances at the Olympic Games in Vancouver, I work out, but we'll see. Intuition tells me that everything has to be set. The problem is that I can not share his life and work. Without music, I mad. At the same time, I love the subject, and I can not betray him. The first time I. In a situation where I can not move into the background love I've never seen such a heavy, valuable and important relationship as it is now. Selection condition, the Maxim me cruel, very. "Common Future with Artem Fadeev" Psychologists say that couples talk about the good future together. I have long wanted to sit down and discuss with Artem what he sees us in old age. For me, I know: I want many children want to live in the house. To a dog, cat ... "Intermedia" Telenedelya "

No comments:

Post a Comment