Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meladze fell through the stage

Shooting in the New Year program, "Blue Light" to "Russia" was almost finished in tragedy for Valery Meladze. The singer fell through the stage. And in the truest sense of the word. Number Meladze delayed. While lined up light, the actor went on stage. Plastic platform, scroll vertically background was a very thin plexiglass. Unsuspecting singer stepped on him, and disappeared from view. It turned out that the fragile border came under the weight of the artist. Valery helped out of the hole and began to feel - he broke his hands and feet. Fortunately Meladze survive unharmed. - I have a small pobolela leg, which I declined, but now it's ok to - the "TD" Valery. - It all happened so fast that I have not even had time to see what happens ... I remember that he was in an awkward position, but ran immediately and helped the director ... but for me it is a normal situation, a child with me such cases sure fell to Dann. But everything came to life: the audience and the musicians - and I woke up. Not to have fun on the set was Boris Moiseyev. "Child of Vice." Scandal at the site because of a simple comb After another double Borja asked my stylist. However, he had the "audacity" to come to the artist without a comb! "Child of Vice" a scandal at the site because of a simple comb - Why do you want here? - Cooked Moses. Scared and frustrated make-up artist is, swept by the court, are not yet able to find a comb after it borrowed from abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment