Monday, November 19, 2012

Meladze: bribes, I never!

One of the programs, Valery Meladze, remember, was called "The Last Romantic." Scenic picture of a remarkable artist, winner of several titles and ranks really fits this high-profile names. But life is like last romance in harsh, real life, where it lies now and then in the waiting time for crooks, corrupt and adventurer? All this he has openly said the "shift". Looked around the stone scam - Valery, we say, not as a child you are anxious, even have a ride on the police ... - I grew up in Batumi in a family of engineers, had three children - older brother Kostya, I and my younger sister, Liana. We all went to a Russian school, at home, spoke in Russian. But the Georgian language, I know. As indeed, and Ukrainian. In general, I am a child of the Great Soviet Union. My brother and I were really desperate Bones urchins, ever in trouble. Register with the police took me somewhere in the sixth grade, after I took a couple of broken equipment with the tractor. I was fascinated by electronics, wanted to put an ohm meter, and in fact it was very interesting, of which these devices are manufactured. I remember the parents just shook his head: "If the police are now introducing what is next, what then?" But thieves romance attracted me. I grew up in the vicinity of the refinery, there were many releases, was full of electrical panels and various other mechanisms. Large capacitor can be taken apart and see what it is ... Large capacitor can be taken apart and see what it is ... - Stealth and savvy you are good to serve in adulthood? - And how! When I was on tour in Israel, friends advised me to relate a known jeweler - I wanted to give my wife's birthday diamond ring. On the Israeli Diamond Exchange, the assistant to call it Moses worked for 20 years. He was very well known in their communities to deal with it in the honest merchant word were made. Overall, I have this stone a jeweler, and three days later for the job. I saw - as my rock, and the like, and not mine. Life in Russia is still taught to trust, but verify, and the stones, I understand a little. So after investigating my suspicions were confirmed: it was another stone on the threshold is lower color and clarity and therefore the price. I did not pick up the noise, but I decided to teach a small child. Japan invented one, essentially no different than a natural diamond. Even an experienced jeweler did not specify a fake without special expertise. I ordered a fake - desyatikaratny stone that cost me a mere penny. This, the similar size and purity, it would cost several hundred thousand dollars. And with this luxurious bullshit and I went to a jeweler Moses. Again invited to put a stone in a beautiful ring, and a week later came and took my order. As I learned later, Moses stones bought from reliable people, very similar to the stones of the customer. But some poor quality, cheaper. Replace it, and put the difference in your pocket. In my case, a jeweler in vbuhali like my fake diamond is a lot of money. Replace - and gave me a ring with this expensive stone! "Business has spontaneously" - There was a time when your savings in the restaurant business, but eventually gave it up. Why? - Steal! In Russia, it is a national trait, especially when the people. Not a permanent monitoring However steal everywhere. Even in America, saying that if you did not put his wife for money, your business will be burned. Incidentally, a few years ago I was almost a Canadian citizen who has registered for the website and promotional purposes deprived, without thinking twice, called him my name. Household appliances and even some nonsense! And I discovered that I have no right to hide it, because all the formalities have been completed. The case was a long time ago, and now I'm back for a very good name. And not to sue, and decided to speak to a human being. Not immediately, but helped. Although, frankly, like a framework would also be on the head. - Valery, what motives led to a big business, the board of directors of a bank? - On the one hand, it happened spontaneously. At first I just talking to the employees of the Bank, met with the leadership. Make contacts, and then I was invited to the board of directors, the bank is this nothing more than a public organization to enter the advisory body. And I'm not even a shareholder. Although I always wanted to try his hand in business. So our acquaintance was logical. Communication with high-level professionals was very helpful for me. I tried to do the construction, and the Bank has helped credit resources. And then on the board I have been asked to deal with the problems of real estate. "Rancid do not want to be a star" - Why do you need all these headaches? - Like any artist, I finally leave the scene. I would not look for this miserable and unwanted. The fate of the extinct (or lazy!) Star I somehow did not impress. - Your personal business smoothly? - I wish! With my old friend, we rented a plot of land to build a shopping center, but the sudden change in the owner of the land, and for nearly a year left on it, so that we can bring all the documents are in order and continue to work normally. - Are you not concerned about the fact that our country has developed a negative attitude towards the company? - Try as much as I can say that the business in Russia - work hard. Nothing gets nothing. - The economy will help or hinder your pop popularity? - If I use it, I try to be carefully and wisely. I understand that his sympathy for the person not a serious matter to be built. "Bribe given and has not learned" - say that you collect weapons. - Yes, I managed to gather a good collection. For example, there is an excellent hunting rifle, but I have never killed a single animal. I go hunting to sit with friends around a campfire, drink, talk, go into the forest and listened to the birds singing, the sunrise and sunset. Perhaps over the years to close to his roots. Thus, in his later years I have probably forgotten the Russian language and leave the mountains - will grow grapes and ride with a dagger from his collection in the teeth! - Honestly, Valerie, and you always happen to pay a bribe? - My brother went to Konstantin Nikolaev Shipbuilding Institute and before the first semester was eager to go to the farm. And yes, "otmazatsya" brother of labor service, I had to give a person a bottle of cognac. I came for an audience with the diplomatic and long declared that the bones do not go to the yard, they say he's not very healthy. By all! It seems that the source really is waiting for me to open a briefcase and took out a bottle. And I have a hand numb. The man was older than me twice, and I did not dare to break the chain of command. Of course, my brother is not a knock on the head! But it was in the yard Kostya met a man who appreciate his musical talent and invited him to a rehearsal in the "April", then come and me. I give a bribe and has not learned, but went well with things like music

No comments:

Post a Comment