Monday, November 19, 2012

Konstantin Meladze: "Valera - ass - the face of our family, and I"

Konstantin Meladze masses known only as brother Valery Meladze. And he really is and Sweden, and the reaper, and the guy igrets. Brother produces, writes songs, recently more prominent and "industrial" - teaches youth Latin televised "Star Factory". And while he was not a bit of good, "star" - that's because it's amazing! Brother produces, writes songs. And while he was not a bit of good, "Star" - buy you write songs for him, no need - your brother Valery luck. - It's not luck he had, and I, I have a brother - says the "interlocutor" Constantine -. Who would want my songs, if he does not follow. Here, in fact, think of the happiness itself. - How did you become a producer? - At the time when I will start to play the music on this profession never heard. First, in six years, I just feel that I love music. In the cinema, in the children's session of the film was "Oginski Polonaise." I heard this wonderful song - and I immediately turned slightly in the brain. Asked my mother to buy me a violin, and the music give. And the entrance exam, I was told that I practically have no talent, I have no hearing, no voice, no rhythm. But still, the violin - only this separation was not tender, and the boys were little. - Brother was the music? - Yes, yes, for the company with me, and gave - not to say that he liked very much. But he was on the piano, someone as talented as I am. In secondary school, we learned both terrible. I was only five topics that interest me, such as chemistry. The rest - dead three. Valerie - the same thing. - Is it possible that physical education - three? - Physical Education taught in our school simple - throw the ball for 45 minutes and ran. Five laid almost everyone who came. But in sports, my brother and studying on your own. I - track and field, swimming and basketball. Valera - all in a row. We grew up in a working village BNZ (Batumi oil refinery), Georgia Batumi. And so we do not fall into bad company, my mother decided to contact us to take something. And here we are in the morning until late at night went all circles that would have been possible. - And how to make a row, breaking into a neighbor's garden plums? - The neighboring plum tear - it's a snack! We made an explosive mixture of lime, burnt barns. Blew carbide. Terrible things done. We had a kid, you know, hopeless. Mom and Dad think with horror to our future. Ironically, for a rebirth happens when we arrived in shipbuilding Institute. Moved to study in Nikolaev. At first I did, a year - Valera. At the Institute we are somehow smarter dramatically. - Girls interested? - Not really. Not before. We were obsessed with creativity and dreams of a career. Much rehearsed - five times a week for four hours. Then I wrote a lot of songs. - It's learning in shipbuilding? - I'm in my third year in artistic activities, in the ensemble. And from that time - it began. It turned out that I too have a hearing and is, and what is here! .. (Laughs) After a child, I was a little child with disabilities, phlegmatic. And then opened. - Sometimes, the lessons learned in childhood and youth, preventing the selection of the future path. So many people that it can not be defined. You do not quit? - There was a certain amount of time. But life is so complex that we went to the music. In the late 80s, we had just finished college. Valera was in graduate school, he defended his thesis in shipbuilding. I worked in the department at the same institution ... Eerie inflation, poverty researchers and led us to smoking completely scientific environment and still choose what we love - music. - Who makes the first team? - Kim wide castle. He is originally from Nikolaev, and our institute ensemble in Nikolaev was famous. Kim came to the sample to. Our first album we listen home tape The album was really good, as I understand now. Kim then asked us, part of the "Dialogue" to be - Valerie sang, and I played keyboards and wrote songs. The album in Germany. - How wide castle helped you as fellow citizens? - No, more people who surprised him. In it we see the future and for the group, and in general. But then the "dialogue" broke up, and we were out of work. - If I'm not mistaken, this is Eugene Valery Meladze Friedland brought to Moscow? - Eugene produced the "dialogue" when we were working in a group. Then, when the band broke up, he became a producer, "Bravo." A few years ago we tried to promote their own songs. In the early 90's even came from Nikolaev to Moscow. Borrowed money to find an apartment, shot our first music video, "Do not disturb my soul, violin." For my money, put it on television. Then we noticed. And in the 95th the first album. And then came the real popularity. - Why did you decide to do the project "VIA Gra"? - Because at some point I thought that I needed somehow expand the palette. To decided to try to clean production activities. We have gathered the girls, by and large, what is terrible. At first, I was talking this way. - So you have decided that for every pretty girl can be a star? - No, I wanted to see if I by a "material at hand" to "product" as a mass audience. But what happened to all my expectations. It turned out that I was capable of such things. So off you go ... - What is your family? Who are the parents? - You are far from music. Engineers. A grandmother was party secretary general grandfather - one of the leaders of an oil refinery in Batumi. - What do you think about your parents with Valery creativity? - Well, as long as we did not really become popular, it was skeptical. Sorry that we are not going to work in their specialty, are not in the shipbuilding sector. And to some extent I understand them. Because we do not for a long time to get out. So the whole time they were fed "breakfast." Said: That's pretty much his. And in fact were very hard. But in 1995 all realized. And when they saw us on the central television station, were thrilled. Now proud. - During the years of creative Look familiar moments of lack of money? - A state of complete lack of money was from 1990 to 1994. This is exactly the time when we were trying to promote their music. We have, of course, nothing happens. Since we were not in the form of time. Were popular "Car Man" Gazmanov, just dance music. We have also complicated melody. Then it seemed strange. But now it's our time. - And your current stations with "American Idol" is good for its time? - Absolutely. Here it is from me, and depends on the manufacturer, I will lead them. These people should not be in 5 years, very popular, as we are, but now. - Why your family is not from Kiev She moved to Moscow? - And I also live in Kiev. I pulled it from Moscow. He lived there for two years and moved. - Why not? It is impossible to work, to write songs. Vain and loud. And I have Ukrainian citizenship. - You son Junior named Valery. Why? - I love my brother. Other variants of the name was not. I was a child, God knows where his brother said that as soon as I have a son, I'll call him ... Valera Valera - the banner of our entire family. Our vanguard. He became the face of the family Meladze. We have a lot of different projects. I have a - "Star Academy", "VIA Gra", whatever. The sister Liana - "Uma2rman", "Chi-Li". But Valera - our firstborn. He first became popular. And he was kind of in all our projects. His advice and energy. I'm a behind the scenes look, and it seems that I do everything ourselves. No, helps brother. - And does not hurt that he's family, is not it ... ask - he - the man, and I - ass? No. I was not hurt. I have never sought publicity. Here in the "Factory", came with his brother. And it made it a condition, "First Channel", that they are not particularly displace. Brother let out a public function, and I will work as usual. I love music, I've had it. And I have not the talent to attract attention. - Can an indiscreet question? Say, Constantine, stutter when you did? - Stuttering for me with two. - Someone fear? - Yes. Here is the thing turned out. When my mother was giving birth to Valerie, I was sent to the nurse. We lived on the first floor, and it is the latter. Since grandparents have held leadership positions, they were always busy. There was no one to rely on. So we left it. And her family was dysfunctional. Daughter babysitting fight all the time and fight with her husband. That day they fought to the point that they become clutter with knives. By the time I woke up - and the knife fell almost into me. I was very scared and - silent. Although I'm very early on began to speak. But after the fall at all stupid. When the mother came home from the hospital, she was shocked! A year passed, and I began to speak softly, but with a terrible stutter. Now there is nothing, and the school was just horrible. - Are you hurt? - You know, I think I have to thank this nurse. -? .. - If I was not afraid, I would not for what is. I would a normal child, grew sociable, friendly, well-developed. And not do music. And because of this incident, I was different. No one spoke, and began to think to myself quietly. Went into a surreal world, read a lot, listen to lots of music, write it at an early age. Developed in this small world, and. This will be a musician too. If not for stress, I would have been so, as mom, dad and all the others. - Your kids are addicted to music? - You are still small. While you are on TV, dance, sing together. I could still do not see how. Especially attracted to music Elder Alice - 7, middle Leah - 3, and the youngest Valera - 2 - A brother children play? - No. He subsidiaries is also no pressure. The fact that my brother and making music - is an exception in our family. Despite the fact that Georgia has all sing well, the outstanding capabilities of our relatives there. - What is your wife? - Children, the economy. It is not in show business, and in general for any company involved. That's the beauty. I would not, that she loved me the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment