Friday, November 23, 2012

Women fought for Timothy

Girls sat with each other to play the lead role in a new clip singer Timati. Sex scandal with a fight broke out in the dressing room the fashion of the Moscow club filming a new clip Timati and Dj Smash Moscow never sleeps. Models invited to participate in the filming, do not share his favorite - Timati. - I will not allow a bitch to me the opportunity to be with my idol! - Shouted one of the participants of the conflict, a model Masha. - Because I dreamed about it! At the video shoot struggle of mutual insults girls quickly moved to a banal fight, says: "TD". Two candidates for the role in the new video controversial rapper began aggressively to push each other, and then dug into her hair completely. Separate the girls rushed to the famous image-maker, a personal stylist Ksenia Sobchak, Maxim and director Rezo Gigienishvili clip. - I am very impressed by this ugly incident surprised - Rezo said. - Above all, as I happened during the filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment