Thursday, November 22, 2012

Timothy: I do not pay Snoop Dogg!

15th August on Timati - Birthday. Music News in an interview, most commercial country rapper talks about dealing with the stars of hip-hop, and plans to conquer the world stage. - The last time you were engaged in manufacturing. What causes that? - This is a fairly standard situation. The label is a guide around him other musicians appear. A talented person attracts other talented. Gradually, they move all together. This happens in 50 Cent, P. Diddy, Akon, etc. Each of them is the head of his label and has his court artist. Ones where I see the future, to get on my label. This Geegun, more DJs have a few backup singers. By the track "classmates" we presented the market Gigue. Before this was Geegun controversial song "bitch," which became a hit thanks to the Internet, and so far it is often played in clubs known. Now - a joint track "classmates" as a compliment from the boss to a fancy restaurant and then go Zhigan single voyage. I found a market need for artist of the plan. I decided to do it. Timati - Racskazhite the label. - It's called Black Star Inc. I - one of its founders, he owned several persons whose names you do not tell me. The label was founded a few years ago, and gradually gaining momentum. We have an office, his studio, his power. The label clip of Tom & Jerry, a former winner of the "Version 0.1", in the future they will be acting as a solo artist r'n'b. - Do not you think that the name Black - obviously unhappy, Timothy? All clubs that opened with the word black in the title, closes quickly. - The average life of a fashionable club in Moscow - one year. All projects, except for the Black Star Club, worked for a year. Functioned successfully for themselves paid, and were closed because they discover something new. If you take the most successful club leader Gorobey - all his projects live a year. More business unprofitable. Blackstar Club, we were forced to end prematurely, according to their circumstances. No one has lost. I have not lost the money because the shares are sold. As for the accident, the name Black, then this is the wrong interpretation. The first club B club worked for half a year, it paid for itself in 7 months. Then it was closed because we started with black Novikov October. He worked for a year and two months. Then I sold my share of other people that have ruined the club later. Black Star Club worked for 7 months. - What kind of mysterious people bought your shares, and shortly after the club closed? Where do you find these? - There are already projects successfully and have a brand. My institution is a trademark. People want to buy shares and become part of the brand. But the purchase of shares, they bring their own management teams, and apparently unable to cope with the pace that we have set ourselves. Therefore, it is implied that the new owners of the businesses were closed or losing money. It all depends on the team, the business is doing. If your people can not cope with the management, you're talking about losses. It's business. Always in the market is an offer to buy the business, and if I take advantage, I accept such offers. - How to comment on the statement by Bogdan Titomir that Timothy is sold in his shop, not a solution, and the brand is on the next 10 years, certain individuals. - It was said at the time of our little quarrels with Bogdan. He was told angry at some of the circumstances and the heat of battle. Timothy brand belongs to me personally. He is considered as Timothy and Black Star, a brand of the label Black Star Inc. A year ago, 50% of the brand APC Records Igor Krutoy possession. After "Idol," I still have a contract with him. A year ago, it was over. And one year I worked on an independent label, and I am. As for all other contracts for me - fairy tales do not have such contracts. - Among these persons, co-label Black Star Inc, whether your father, a prominent businessman? - No, my company in any way connected with my parents. They are my business partner, with whom I work with children. I have a family in the sense that it is not the biological family and the family -. Zoom people to me - You are in the top ten queries on the Internet among the artists for the year 2008, according to Google. - And according to Yandex, I come at the request of the names of artists first. - And what does it feel like? - I'm glad that my work is wasted. We are working to increase brand work, their capitalization. My audience - a very active online. Therefore, we are actively pursuing the development of Internet resources. I have my own web portal, its internet TV with Youtube. We have the support of popular resources - Russia.ru, Youtube.com, MySpace.ru, Odnoklassniki, Vkontakte, Mail.ru. We are actively in the development of online communication. - And you know communicate to connect with the fans over the Internet? - I go to the classmates once or twice a week. Someone who wrote me by someone else copied meet. - Why, despite its popularity, you have no more to give concerts in the large range? - This is another story. I certainly do not see a lot of the proposals that come to me. I was offered to play in the B1 Maximum, the Small Arena Luzhniki, some theater. I do not do concerts. I will not. While I do not want to do a big concert in Moscow. The way I see it - I'm not ready, I need some time. I want to make a very serious show. So, in Moscow, I do not give a large cash concerts. Despite the fact that giving them almost the whole Russia, and even Europe. We have regular gigs in Switzerland - Zurich, Geneva. And in London, Cambridge, Paris, St. Tropez. It's all cash concerts in halls. Now planned U.S. tour. I did it for three years. I'm not the artist, who will perform in the Russian clubs - I'm not interested. I'm not so vain is actively pursuing the development of their European and global career and not as active with western stars. This would not be as "tours" to be America, as Dima Bilan, earrings, Potap and Nastya Kamensky. No Russian club, and at least half of the audience will be the Americans. - Who is responsible for the progress made in America? - It is not a label, but a serious U.S. booking agency, a subsidiary of the campaign William Morrison. - Snoop Dogg Why not on the presentation of your joint clip coming, "Groove On"? - He did not have to come to Moscow. He came when he had a concert B1 Maximum. And in my presentation, we only have a new clip, Snoop Dogg arrival we did not declare. - How much you pay for Snoop Dogg record a duet? - No money. This is his promise me this three years ago. During this time I had to grow up. I grew up. Seriously increased. And he saw appreciate. He has an interest. In America, slid the entertainment industry sales. Internet killed them. The artists do not make albums sold, a very rare artist in America has now reached platinum status. Therefore, they are interested in concerts, exciting new territory. Interest in China, Korea, Russia, India. He made me a track, and the whole in Russia said Snoop Doge, saktsentirovala attention to them. Now he has planned several events in Russia in the summer, I'll take it. My friends ask him Birthday to him. Corporate events are planned. It's all business, and is well known Western artists. It is beneficial for me, because I have an excellent track record, the history of my actions - I've worked a track with Xzibit, the two tracks that I had made a global producer Scott Storch, I with Fat Joe, Mario Winans, Snoop Dogg , will now be a duet. They realize that they are my way to the Western market, and I was their way to the Russian market. And mutuals at doing joint projects. While others did not work, but I have. But I have a trained team who know the language and are familiar with the emergency of international jurists. We all clearly stated in the law. All communicate in English and French. We have an international team. We maintain our position here, and slowly gain in Europe and America. - In view of the decline in sales volumes, you do focus on the concert market? - And to popularize on the concert circuit, and to the brand in another specific area. This is a common story. American artists make tracks with Japanese, Chinese artists have an additional market. Everywhere has its local star, and that's good - because that drives sales and helps. - Singing in your title is very different from the American title, unlike the arrangements. How do you adapt to blame for the Russian audience? - The title hardly by the U.S., because they are all produced there. Reduce my tracks and master in America, much is written there. I can even fly with his band in New York City, and there is a trace. Groove On track was recorded and mixed by the people that made 50 Cent, Mariah Carey and Akon. So they do not sound different. I shop there a lot of production, the same people. In terms of adaptation, I can not publish all of their songs in English. We have many artists tried to do this, but without any success achieved by both. I get 50 to 50 I remember that I was born in Russia, I live here, speak where the vast majority of the Russian people. Many do not understand English. So that the traces in Russian I'm going to continue to produce. - Are you satisfied with their sales abroad? - Yes, we have a hard sell. Only a trace Groove One blocked the sales all my songs, which I have here for 10 years, including ringtones and realtones. Cut three or four times. Groove Man's global rotation: Germany, Austria, Italy, Belgium, France, Japan, Romania. We ended with Snoop Festival Viva Comet, it is the European equivalent of Grammy's was a great sight. Maybe all this is not very noticeable in Russia, but I do not care. We are moving as they should. As Coco Chanel said: - I do not care what people think about me, because I did not think they mind. - A few years ago it seemed that the rising Russian rap, and soon the sales and concert fees surpass all others. Today, however, almost none of the rap artist was not known and popular among the masses. Why? - To be honest, I left off the last time to identify himself to a particular genre - Rap, Rock, Pop ... I - Artist. I mix types - electric, funk, jazz, dance music. In Russian, hip hop artists to successfully collect large halls - Basta, Centr, Casta. They are getting bigger. There is a shift, but rather a smooth, gradual, not immediate. Today, the group will gather Centr certainly much more space than Dima Bilan. Hip-hop - it's all in the commercial sector, and not get away without it. With concert fees rush is not worth it. I've never not to concerts, but I'm fine. You can not even telerotatsy, but through the internet to relax and become a popular artist himself. It is important, in their wake, and do their job properly. Take the same Zemfira. Not that they rotation enormous. But if it is to do a concert, it brings any website. Now comes a new time, and there are different rules. Previously all die if they are not made on the "Russian Radio", it is now possible to manage without him. What was true two years ago, now can not weight. Changing the rules, changing priorities. Ken Guru, "News of show business"

No comments:

Post a Comment