Thursday, November 22, 2012

Timothy has a tattoo with Martin Luther King

In the middle of a hot day, the most important rapper Timati country changed his Audi R8 on a current form of transportation in the summer. Timothy will only pass through the city on the name of a motorcycle. Timothy: "Motorcycle - it is convenient, in the first place, no traffic jams, which is much faster" motorcycle toy with a value of almost € 100,000 has been specially made to order for stars and delivered in July of last year. Also uses Timothy epic tattoo. The whole country has long been a pleasure watching the new decorations on the body of the star, while wondering - where is the next time a new tattoo. Timothy: "I am now actively engaged on their feet, I fill my sports Literally go next Sunday what exactly it will be for the drawing - will soon see ..." Timati not mind that his tattoos have long been in the public, and a lot of copy to your body stellar sketches. Timothy:. "I think it's normal, I ask the way for tattoos, and anyone who wants to repeat - remember his business's essential to the tattoo - it's not just a picture, for me, every tattoo has on my body a certain symbolism conclude my philosophy, "One of the newest tattoo appeared calm on the right Timothy, was the host for the expression of a particular social position. Tattoo Portrait of Martin Luther King - the first fighter against racism in the world, and the new symbol of freedom and equality in the night sky Timothy body (ie - back of the right hand). Portrait adorns the title-quote in English: "I have a dream", ie "I have a dream" - the central tenet of Martin Luther King in his speeches. When he Timothy, the meaning of this sentence was for Martin Luther King, claiming that racism in the world, is explained when will end the political history of the world's first black president, Barack Obama was his. Timothy: "It seems that it has Barack Obama realized the dream of Martin Luther King, becoming the first black president of this tattoo is very deeply hidden philosophical meaning and specifically on the body." Also on the chest rapper has recently emblazoned tattoo dove with an olive branch. Timothy put them in the middle of the chest above the words "Let me or love me,". "Love me or leave me" ie Timothy: "It is a symbol -" Dove of Peace ", in the Bible, the dove of Noah published and earned him an olive branch, and the good news about the end of the flood."

No comments:

Post a Comment