Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Timothy has recorded a duet with P. Diddy

In spring 2006, Timothy was at a concert with two international stars of hip-hop, and P. Diddy invited Snoop Dogg, which was held in Paris, as part of their joint tour. After Party in concert with rapper Timati met personally what published in 2009, a collaboration with Snoop Dogg as "Groove On". Cooperation Timati and Snoop Dogg has caused a lot of excitement - Watch the video on YouTube just go wild. About the artist Timati learned not only in the West, but they must take the first competitive game artists from Russia, can "shoot" on the global music market. And it does not take long. In autumn 2010, an agreement with the major hip-hop mogul, famous producers, designers and artists has been reached - P. Diddy to work together with the most important hip-hop artist from Russia -. Timothy Starting in November in Los Angeles video was filmed at their joint track called "I'm on you." Active development and production company in the track G.Production / Universal. The track was recorded in the studio in November 2010 Rondor / Universal Music Group in Miami. P. Diddy about working with Timothy: "I'll be honest: in the last few years I have never not a number of offers from abroad, including the Russian artists who wanted to record together into one track, but I have Reason given positive response is always the same ..: I do not accept the work with an artist who did not grow up to the point to me on the same stage as a partner are, not as a student, look into my mouth. No amount of money! I know Timothy for several years. When we met in 2006, he was still very green to this global work. But 4 years later, I saw instead of an artist with an interesting sound and style, which in good shape. And radiant energy He scored a great experience working with Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, and Mario Winans. Our collaboration is a real bomb in Russia and finds its mass audience outside of your country. I do not think this is the last thing we did with Timothy. I know that will be built in Russia, show business by different rules than in the world, but I'm sure: Timati - the top of the music market that exists in your country. Therefore, we expect it of us with an English album, "Timothy". Working with P. Diddy for me - the tip of the iceberg. In urban industry, it is in the first five headliner, near Jay Z, Eminem, 50 Cent and Kanye West. These are the people who are. Now an absolute leader in the world of hip-hop movement During filming, he confessed that he received as much as 3 deals by Russian artists whose names I will not named for obvious reasons. The maximum amount of the proposed fee was 1.3 million euros. But he refused and said that he never with someone already working just for the money. Diddy - one of the wealthiest members of the world of show business and can not afford to reject proposals that are against his views on creativity and image. It is not part of his reign. We got him for years, and only now I have at the level where I can stand on par with P. Diddy on stage. And I long for the experience of working with him. . Worked "in the project director Pavel Khudyakov and joint Russian-American crew Khudyakov Production filming process of working on the video clip took several days, the female lead, played American actress with Russian roots Supernova actors and crew worked in the calendar -.. From early morning until late at night Pavel Khudyakov about working with Timothy and P. Diddy: "I work with Timothy is not the first, and every time it is a real pleasure - to see him in the frame. . This time I was lucky enough to work with Diddy himself. Frankly, I was with the news that in the early autumn Timur told me enthusiastically. We have long prepared for this project, we deliberately went for it. And when we realized that it is feasible, we were quite happy. With Diddy, I met a year ago on the set of his video. We discussed together, but did not know then that it happened so soon! I was surprised at the level of the ratio of the actor with his modesty and appropriate behavior. In my life, top list of shooting video with P. Diddy was one of the most important goals. For this clip, and a clip for "Groove On", there are thousands of phone calls, hundreds of tons of air and fuel, thousands of feet of Kodak, the work of more than one hundred professionals. I can say for sure - it will be one of the most exciting clips Khudyakov production. So, enjoy this video! I am sure it is not indifferent to the left. "

No comments:

Post a Comment