Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Timothy decided to have sex

Timothy in his blog shokirueschee statement. The rapper has decided to refrain from sex. Rapper Timati always been known for his weakness for the fair sex, sowed panic among fans of the Declaration on the total elimination of ... Sex. In addition, it was found that the singer made a shocking statement intentionally. - I'm tired of what is going on around me - said in an interview with "TD" Timati. - Faceless sex stream turned into a monotonous sex life. I've forgotten what love is. Sex is a part of the morning and evening dress, daily mechanical work. Faceless sex stream turned into a monotonous sex life, according to the singer herself - the only way to find true love. - At all times for men to always include some time-out in which he needs to understand themselves and to think. I think sexual relations while this single session, build a family. I want pure and sincere feelings! Enough a ... va!

No comments:

Post a Comment