Saturday, November 17, 2012

Meladze: investigation of paternity is not required. That's my son!

Recently in the media leaked information that was broken, the 18-year marriage Valery Meladze wife Irina. They say that the reason for the divorce, the "official" Roman singer was a member of the group "VIA Gra" Dzhanabaeva Albina, who previously worked in the group of Meladze as background singers. Valeria, found out that her husband is on the side of the illegitimate son of Constantine, which this year was 6 years old is growing. Sam Meladze comment so far apart from his personal life. Meladze far apart from commenting on my personal life - I did not say anything, because I try to escape from reality - approved "AIF" singer - just, in my opinion, private life should remain private, even in a public person. In my life, a serious problem that beside me solve, no one can. Cup patience overflowed the publication of an interview of fraud, Irina accepted. She also understands that failure occurred - it is our own business, not to make any comments on this topic. But there is only one set on. The other day a man called, led presenter Andrey Malakhov and invited to the filming of "Let them talk." Maintaining their housing refusal, he began to sympathize with our problem and at the same time ask leading questions carefully. "I do not have to sympathize, - he said Irina. - We treat themselves." People turn away and swore that the call will not be made public, was not pry details. Ira believed human and gave some explanations. The next day, the conversation, and the comments from journalists, was published in a national newspaper. I know exactly what needs Ira no such notice or sympathy from strangers. We clarify the relationship with her, so I ask all purely human - do not disturb! Not to follow in the footsteps of my family with the camera and try to squeeze out a few household items totally scandalous details, as on 1 September is happening. Our family driver brought his wife and children to school on the day of knowledge, and the next day the newspapers came out with pictures and comments such as:. "The ex-wife Meladze find a replacement on the school holidays, they came to a man named Valery. "What nonsense! No one is immune to these problems. Many people pass diseases in the family, especially the couple who have lived together for many years. Yes, I have a son. This was my wife learned from me a long time. And in fact, this is my son, I have no doubt. Under "father" on the birth certificate is my name. And no genetic analysis of paternity I need. But I know exactly what I need! I do not, because of the increase in the details of our personal lives in the media on his son was at least some shade. Pity us adults, at least take some of the child and his psyche. A year later, he goes to school, where he may have problems in relationships with peers. Children should not be held responsible for the actions of their parents. I answer for what he did to me. Believe me, I'll do anything to protect other children. And also do everything to maintain the mental health of mothers of my children. Yes, changed our relationship with Irene, but we both do everything that kids do not suffer. And would suffer even more if they stopped writing. I do not understand why this information arrived to the press at a time lights when our relationship was much quieter. I understand that the Board may in vain to be the conscience of the individual journalist, but I want to ask one more thing: Do not take this fragile peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment