Saturday, November 17, 2012

Meladze: I'm tired of the "gentlemen"

"I have a feeling that the last ten years I lived and ran" - Meladze singer, on the 23rd June celebrated its 45th Birthday confessed - in 45 years, is still "the last romantic", as you would like to pay tribute to the press conference? Or in the words of a famous hero George Vitsin "Rough century! Coarse manners! Romantizmu no"? - Life is cynical and romance in it is smaller with age - says "AIF" Valery. - But mine is not. When I am on holiday abroad, enjoyed the older foreigners who do not take the time to keep walking through the streets is the hands. That's who the real "last romantic"! Everything that's going on between Georgia and Russia at the state level - that's disgusting - I'm dreaming of this time? - My dream is to learn to not rush. I used to think that more cases do at a time, the richer my life will be. Maybe it is and rich, but no trace of this saturation in the memory is nearly gone. I well remember how to drive on the road, and this time my oldest daughter went to school. Once I came back from touring and realized that they were out of high school and enrolled at Oxford. During this time, I have two daughters were born. A feeling that the last ten years I lived and ran. I dream of a time when we can live in peace, without having to wait for ages. - I've heard a lot of legends about the creative method of your brother. It is true that Constantine wrote better songs is under stress? - Very often depressed, Kostya does impart a bright, beautiful and sublime composition. - And have you tried to write a song? - Yes. But my receiver on such fine frequency (laughs) set. - There are songs that you're tired? - Maybe I am a little tired of the song "Sir." It sounds almost every show because she is asked. Eventually I got tired of the song "Ocean and three rivers", which is written with "VIA Groy." In concert, I can not sing female parts and always invite the audience from the audience. In most cases, everything is fun and welcoming. But sometimes leave the audience over the edge - during the execution of the song put your hands on my shoulder, photographed pressed against me, pulled at his sleeve. Once, during a concert, I called the musicians "Stop!" In the middle of the song. A girl who just hung up on me and said thank you and told her to go to his place because their behavior is not funny rooms, and annoying. - They are easier to live after you spoke openly about his illegitimate son of Constantine? - On this subject, many speculated journalists. But in my public recognition from your newspaper the press lost interest in the story: What can you write now, when everything is already known to all. I can not say that I felt better to live, but in my personal life was less espionage. I think it was good for all. While someone recognized and injured. - You never openly expressed his views on the Georgian-Russian relations. Why? - If there is a military conflict in South Ossetia, I wanted to say, but her brother Kostya me from talking, make sure that this does not make sense. I have long suffered and was once on this comprehensive review of one of the central Russian TV channels. But my interview for unknown reasons and is not shown. In my opinion, everything that happens between Georgia and Russia at the state level - it's disgusting. "Released" People did not live better. And the Russian people not proud of this war, the Georgians do not clap your hands. Sister nations at the whim of politicians need each other to fly the houses on visas and via third countries. I do not understand why you can not open the border and take a direct flight? - Do not be offended that you are an authorized representative of the Georgian culture in the former Soviet Union, from Georgia without a title, without qualifications and without perepalo? - So far, I was offended by it. But I've learned to look at it philosophically. Each title - this is a formality. Important - to listen to my music in Georgia and Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment