Sunday, November 18, 2012

Meladze: I'll stars out of all the finalists of "American Idol 7"

He was invited to lead a district, and a fifth of "American Idol," but he agreed only lucky number seven. Konstantin Meladze try not public and do not like to give interviews. - Valery lives in Moscow, and - in Kiev. Not too tired to fly back and forth? - Fly I do not know, and the train ride, - says Konstantin newspaper "Trud". - I sit down at night, in the morning in Moscow. During the day time, a series of cases, and back home at night repeat. In Moscow, I live with our parents. Konstantin Meladze try not public and do not like to give interviews - work in Kiev, better? - I have it all: the studio in a country house, all the songs that I write down there. - And why not finally to Moscow? - But why? Kiev, in my opinion, the best city in the world. I chose a long time ago, in 1997. I have no one was there - no family, no friends. I was just wanted to stay and live in it. Before that, I lived for many years in Nikolaev, then two years in Moscow. Finally he moved to where the heart was told. - You are married to Jana 12 years. How did you know? - It was in Nikolaev, I lived in a dorm. That day I was in the night walk with a sample and met a boy with two girls, one of which was John, he led us. As of February 1994. - As I understand it, this was not the best time of your life. - You bet! Has not the best. I was in a state of hopelessness. Then we wrote all this music, and they never wanted. I worked in the shipbuilding Institute Valera was in graduate school. - What's in your destiny played a decisive role? - I believe in destiny, and the case was. I - one of the proofs that it really is a case of ... Destiny - that's what we play music geeks suddenly. Many farm and max. In the third year we were sent up to two months to harvest. Otmazatsya me fortunately failed. In autumn 1985 was very rainy, we were in the barracks and a couple with new boyfriend Max strum guitars. Return to Nikolaev. And 4 November 1985 I went to the hostel was warm weather, and I met Max, he told me that the Institute Ensemble "April" Free - away either keyboard or guitar. Max offered to come to a rehearsal for 19 hours and find out. I went and since then has radically changed my life, I quickly began to immerse in it and realized that this is my path. - But it was only an amateur. - Yes, but only when I got there, I was not, in principle, to be a musician, and then think. I was a keyboard player and a year later wrote a few songs, they'd go, three years later, the album that Kim Breyburgu came. Then the album in Germany. Had met You know, if I were not the type nothing happened that night. I would certainly not be a musician. - And you said Max not to stay in touch? - No, what are you, 20 years old, although I do not remember the name. - Would be an engineer? - Of course, like all my relatives. - Helps you engineering education? - Helps. We had a very strong institution, we teach academics, laureate of the State Prize. They taught us the brain works, and developed an inquisitive mind, which is necessary in any field, what would people not engaged. - Do you remember the first song? - Minutes to nine, without Choir - Yes, "Top View", was just awful. Now the songs are irrelevant. - You're not with the word "pop" offended in the address bar of your songs? - I do not write pop music and songs. - Do you offer a lot of new projects? - A lot, but I refuse. Undertake only what I can do efficiently. Less is better. - A sister Liana not prodyusiruete? - She produces "Umaturman" and "Chile". She has to find the talent and the people very popular. - You - blooded Georgians? - My grandmother, my mother - half Polish and half Russian, my mother's father - a thoroughbred Georgian mother, then half. - Are you worried about the events in Georgia? - I was born in Georgia and lived there for 17 years. Of course, my inner sense of home. I am confident that Georgia will be fine. - You have not tried to get involved in politics? - No, and thought go into politics not occur, I'm not usually do not support one political force. - As in Ukraine live in political terms? Not suppress? - No, absolutely. - How do you recover? - If there's two or three days off, I go with friends to the sea. In Yalta, we have a favorite place. Run, swim, breathe air. - A Sport? - Swimming in the pool at his home. - What are your dreams? - I want to be happy and live in harmony with yourself. Left other desires - all of them were implemented. - How long century pop star? - The age depends on the talent and can last a lifetime, as last Alla Pugacheva and Sofia Rotaru, Joseph Kobzon, for example. Generational change, and their popularity is on the top. There are artists who are really talented and interesting open to the public, regardless of age and fashion. - But many stars fade faster than expected. On many previous "producer" not to listen. - It is not always just a talent. Do you need more willpower. To also interesting for years, must daily and hourly work hard, looking for new forms of implementation, and can not rest on its laurels. This includes not only artists, but also the manufacturer, all the creativity that wants to be an interesting time is used. If you relax and imagine that you have achieved everything in the world, you can easily the prefix "ex". - Under your charges on the "Factory" is the talent level Kobzon Pugacheva Rotary? - This will show how my work with them in terms of their creative development. There are very talented, but whether there is enough willpower and perseverance - is an open question. We will see. Now we start from the "American Idol" to move the actual status of pop stars. It is difficult, in the three months to assess the guys at the beginning, in the bud. Bikbaeva, Parshuta - I will work with those who return. For me it does not matter who, when dropped - of which go to create a star? - With all that went into the final round. To those who returned - Bikbaeva, Parshuta. For me it does not matter who, when retired. But all that I do not draw. At least I still Meladze and "Gra". - And for Serduchka write? - With it, we worked a long time ago as part of the Christmas musical. - Do you like the genre, the Danilko runs? - The measure is interesting. But if the "dose" exceed - this is beginning to get on my nerves. Serduchka some shade in the palette of heavy popular music. - What motivates today bandstand - sexuality as "Via Gra" or shocking as this Serduchka? - It creates whatever. Viewers want to see the characters on the stage - the bright and charismatic, regardless of their musical ability. In addition, they are equipped with color, images and music. The main thing is that the original man was spectacular. - But go no sane producer even genius lost in the world of show business. - Now and movies and music show business turned into producer. Soon there will be nothing neprodyuserskogo. - Is that good? - Of course it is. For no one who knows the way, Olympus, without a guide, Carman, who knows where to direct, he's not gone. Everyone needs to do its job, the success of an artist depends on the idea that came with the producer. - She does not like to change the image of Valeria ideas? - It depends on its condition. As he pleases, and lies down. Valery is so kept artists experiment on it does not make sense. He and so tours are planned for the next year and a half. We, on the contrary, we are somehow trying to trim, to rationalize, to see his daughter's father is not just on TV. - And now to create something for the film? - I'm on the soundtrack for the film Valeri Todorovski work "Boogie on the bones" - it is the first kinomyuzikl Over the last decade, it will be released next year. Very good movie. And just the other day I wrote a song for the movie "The Irony of Fate 2". - Who does it meet? Pugachev? - Yes, Alla and Christina Orabakayte. - You are so loaded. If you are creative? - Day and night. - And if the jury sit to write songs? - No, of course, but in general I'm always working.

No comments:

Post a Comment