Friday, November 23, 2012

Timothy woman seeking an odd way

Resourceful rapper Timati adorned his body with three new tattoos. Two of them, Tim was like, there is a third as advance payment fascinated ... - I just got it today, the latest tattoo, only this shot - proudly told Timothy Life.ru on his right thumb, it now shows the name of the star SIMONA, we proclaim, perpetuated such a popular artist's name on the body of his mother not a girl as many might think. - The girl who is third tattoo on my body, to be my wife - Mom still does not know about it in the Dominican Republic when she sees the fly - the rapper. The second tattoo is symbolic number 13 and the letters BCG equipped neck rapper. - This is my group, I have a clan of night drivers and those who drive on good sports cars, helicopters, and motorcycles, it is dedicated to this - said Timur. To declare authoritatively a famous rapper heart is still free. Moreover izustav loneliness, Timothy made an official statement. - The girl who is third tattoo on my body, to be my wife, I say this is not a joke, seriously. So girls, go for it, all in your hands ...

No comments:

Post a Comment