Sunday, November 11, 2012

Rastorguev: My wife will not let you behind the wheel!

Singer cares rescue officers, injured through the fault of his wife. Famous singer Nikolai Rastorguev. Patronage of the rescue wounded officers Dmitry Liquid This accident took place in the fall at the Dmitrov highway: Ford Expedition collided with a car Rastorguevo MOE. In the "Gazelle" rescue injured four people. But surgeon Dmitry got the most. Nicholas Rastorguev called the hospital every day, interested in the health of Liquid: - Please, do your best to save him! Dmitry need plastic surgery, prosthodontics. - Rastorguev natural man - says: "Life" Dmitry. - Call me, offered financial support for the treatment. I'm on his family hold no ill. On the road, anything can happen. Rastorguev and Nicholas, and his wife, Natalia - wonderful people. A conflict does not make sense, not an action. After family Rastorguevo normal reaction to the situation. The more the collective "Lube" I love. In the analysis we did not cause an accident, but our driver. He has rights. So, I think everything will be fine. Never thought that Rastorguev friends. Treated by his songs ... Lead singer of "Lube", very grateful savior from the "gazelles" - that they were involved in the accident, first aid woman singer suffered. After the concert in Novosibirsk by reporters "life" of the consequences of the accident Nicholas Rastorguev answered - Wife hard to come to. Natasha is now afraid to go. I told her to go but most do not recommend that guides the driver. But she asks him not speeding. I think it goes all the time. A lifeguard who is Natasha pulled from the broken machine, will never be forgotten. I will do everything Dima - it hurts the most. I am the man never left! Finally, he and his colleagues injured, rescued my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment