Friday, November 16, 2012

Mother Soloist "Silver" did not recognize his daughter after the "American Idol"

Elena Temnikova the brightest singer trio of "Silver" shocked mother frank statements about sex. Tatiana happened amazed at the changes that example to her daughter. - You must be very fluent in the subject of sex, but at home it was not welcomed. My father and I took Lena in severity. Never coarse or vulgar words that they do not hear from us. Elena Temnikova shocking his mother frank statements about sex Lena graduated Kurgan school № 38th Your teacher Zoe Ionina together with "TD" their memories of the star pupil. - Helen was a good student in school. If in her senior year was not so much a concert, you would be five in the certificate. Composed music to poems by Anna Akhmatova. In mathematics course the songs were. But the analytical mind is excellent. Her class was the physical mathematical specialization. Lena's mother once Temnikova also dabbled on the stage, but for various reasons failed career. Tatiana last time on the phone with my daughter yesterday. - Helen was quiet, confident of victory. Asked me not to spend the money and send SMS. - I saw it in a dream in bright beams of light. I am sure that this is a victory! No wonder that from an early age studied singing! Lena grew modest girl, and not with any of the guys met, it was not a close friend, let alone a lover. - All about "Star Factory" changed - says Tatiana. - My daughter grew up in a jiffy. Then the marriage with Aleksei Semenov. There were so many rumors! I still do not know if they are officially divorced or not ... Plunged headlong into the world of show business, Lena amazing mom unexpected statements. - It is not complex to talk about sex, about men. Only yesterday, it seemed, she had no personal life, and I kind of change! Never Been student quickly on the pop scene accustomed Kissed. - I am very concerned for her and I wish you good luck in the contest Lena!

No comments:

Post a Comment