Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Meladze: "I'm trying to establish a business that works without me"

Almost every artist is trying to impress the audience today kostyumnym shows and special effects, and Valery Meladze only goes on stage in a tuxedo and singing songs of his brother. But he had received from one year to the award in the TV category "Best Russian singer." - Valery, the last time you were in Georgia? - Asks "Antenna" - recently. My friend, who opened the way the Russian businessman, in my home town of Batumi Hotel, I went there with him. - There was a time when you have a different attitude towards them, just because you felt Georgians? It is true that in the Ukrainian city of Nikolayev, you and your brother refused to be satisfied even in the hostel? - No, it was not. Difficulties with the universe in the hostel, but more blame for this my countrymen. You do not always behave with dignity. And many have become accustomed to gifts dormitory administrators. Georgians know how beautiful they are, and used the staff dormitory: once a man from the Caucasus - should be expected of him tribute. But these facts are not on my attitude towards Ukraine. There I met his wife, Irina, is daughter Inga. Brother Bones and our first songs were written there. I understand the Ukrainian language - and the Western Ukrainian dialect, and centrally located. I just languages. In every country where I come from, and learn ten words when pronouncing it with a smile, he immediately find understanding. - However, I know that was the producer prices Eugene Friedland sure that you change the name? - As a producer, he was in his own right when he asked me, a stage name or Lisov Lisowski (root word translated in Russian Meladze "fox") instead. After all, his job - the path to fame as an artist, simple and cheap, and in that time - in the early 90's - the relations between Russia and Georgia began to deteriorate. Here at Friedland and doubts about the success of an artist with the last name Meladze. - But you have to defend your name. How? - I did not change it. Said the name was given to me at birth, I can not abdicate it, let's try to do without it. We treated. And for three years in a row I get a premium channel MUZ Georgians as "the best Russian singer." - There is a family legend that explains the meaning of your name, "fox" roots? - Our name is not aristocratic, not a celebrity, and traditions, not as such. But it is known that the fox in the national epic - the animal is difficult, difficult. I do not know, maybe name was our ancestors for what they been given some similar qualities. But I can say, or grandfather or father or me these qualities are not transmitted. We are people, unsophisticated and simple. - And you cheat often? - All Cheat - and in large and small objects. Sometimes surprised when they do not. Recently in Moscow, I was sitting in the car to take me Gypsies come a lot and say: "Come on, honey, tell your fortune." But then there are other Roma and blame them first "stop, this person can not be fooled!" I do not know if the women were grateful to me for my old gypsy song about Sir, whether they have just learned. Anyway, I was very pleased. And acceptance was not the fact recognition, and the fact that these people have their own code of honor. In general, we should always remember that if you cheat - then somewhere gape and guilty of something. - Your full name - Valerian. Why did you prefer more frequent - Valery. - Yes, I've never Valerian, since my childhood - just Valera. My parents named me after Valery Bykov - astronaut who shortly before I was born, launched into space. But sitting in the registry office some stupid woman, and she said to her father. "There is no full name - Valery - Valerian" dignity next to my mother, she would have insisted on his, and the Pope waved writes Valerian. As a result, when I go to college, half of the documents I had Valeria, half and Valerian. There were problems. - Why did shipbuilding? By chance? - The technique that I always dressed. True to dream more aerospace and aviation industry. But it so happened that I go into the army and was late with the admission into these schools. Then it turned out that the plan for our District Military Commissariat already exceeded serve, not me. And I went to Nikolaev, who was already in shipbuilding older brother. - Your romantic image of the scene, especially in the early years, in the time of the "last romantic", connected to the ship? Or send - it's just the art? - Probably the latter. Both my parents - engineers, as they said, "technician". But at the same time singing in our family. Mom and Dad were in the original initiative. They forced me to go to a music school in piano class. And I'm very grateful for that choice because Kostya was playing the violin. - The song "Sir," you're in the early concerts by saying: "Now I can not, do not hesitate to admit that I fell in love many times in my life." At the same time, can not be called, non-permanent: Your students marriage lasted many years. - I fell in love with his childhood, when there were more free time due to age as the process of falling in love. Now go employs tasks so I express myself in music that about every love that I think is not easy. - In an interview They are very polite and reserved person. But there is something that can take you from yourself? - I hate rudeness and familiarity. It happens, for example, that I was asked to take a picture - I do not deny. And suddenly a man puts his hand on my shoulder. That's where I began furiously. I can not stand and stand, throw your hand and send that person to hell. - Politely send? - No, I can say quite firmly. - The myth of the Georgian people is that he knows how to give toasts, like expensive gifts ... You meet this character? - I love to give, but never the expensive gifts - they are too much responsibility. A toast to express sure, and I appreciate those who are born in minute detail. - If we now raise their glasses of wine, which you would have raised a toast? - Well, first we need to look around - we are sitting at a table, totally beautiful, so you can for the man who created this beauty drink, then - for what we are here for that to come back. And then it all depends to grow new parts. Or, for example, we drink Italian grappa - then I remembered my grandmother, because she did chacha, grape vodka fusion fortress, tastes like grappa. - You are not only an artist but also a businessman. Do you have a club, a bank, a construction company. How do you deal with all this to be done? - On the bench, I was just a member of the Board of Directors, it is honorable position. As for the club, it is our common Makarevich and Namin apartment where people come to our friends. He does not have more money, but well, it's there. Construction - the most difficult area, but that it has a chance to earn something. However, and I know it only to invest. The only company today that gives me a living - sings. But this is not a business that I can trust someone. I'm going to leave the stage - it's over. And now I'm trying to build a business that is without me. - Did Constantine the strong creative with his older brother. He - the author of almost all your songs. But it so happens that you want to change something in his music or in verse? - It happens. Kostya's true sometimes, sometimes - not. For example, in the song "Fireworks, Vera!" First line of support sounded like: "Hello., Vera" I could not understand, I wanted to replace the two words. But if the bones together "Hello" put "fireworks" came almost in French. Also in the name of faith emphasis on the last syllable, was justified. - What to take in your business Liana sister and wife Irina? - Irina gives me advice on how to dress, how they look. But in general, to be his wife - is a serious matter. Keep house where three children, two drivers, domestic workers - it is almost the same, which is running a small company. Liana and we call for help Kostya, a financier. Moreover, it is in the production of Uma2rman engagement. - What are the qualities you like to send to her daughters, and what would - no? - I love life and I'm very anxious. Sometimes my anxiety manifests itself as a kind of vanity. I want my children to love life, but at the same time were more relaxed. - Daughters are similar? - Rather complement each other. The Senior Inga - very quiet. At first their pace of life, I even irritated, and now admires. No matter how we tried to push, hurry - it has its own rhythm, and she lives in the rhythm. - Do not worry that you have three daughters and no son of the heir? - What's daughter - genetic waste? I love my girls. And I do not know if I just gently to his son. Of course I tried to get them stronger, that he became a man increase, but specifically "successor" ... The inherit something? I do not deserve so much talk about inheritance. And the girls have to inheritance, dowry. And if I leave something daughters is sure that they will be able to conduct business better than men. - Tell us about the role played in your life, Alla Pugacheva. - Alla once invited me to a Christmas reunion. It was absolutely stunning! She chose our tape from the pile of others. We arrived on the third shelf of the car, dirty, dusty, and then the stage with all the stars. - Your fellow citizens offended that you sing in Russian, and almost never - in Georgian? - I do not care what anyone thinks about it. I think they should be proud of what I do, at their level, so better the relationship between our nations. I am grateful to the Russians for what they are, despite all the political battles are perfectly Georgians believe that. The good, kind, beautiful, generous people, a little, maybe rustic, but very emotional I would really like to see this image is not spoiled. It's a shame that young people in Georgia who stopped to learn Russian. It would be terrible if the Russian and Georgian children in the next generation communicate with each other in English. - And your daughter speak Georgian? - No, she had no one to teach the language. I've tried to educate them in the Georgian tradition, and even then ... They are open-minded. Inga eldest is studying in England - along with the Chinese, Arabs, Spaniards. They are friends, and if any of them when they return home no one can explain: this - to make friends, and so - no, they would not even remember that different skin color or nationality.

No comments:

Post a Comment