Thursday, November 15, 2012

Meladze said he would not hit a girl

Meladze comment to explain that it does not hit a girl, but only "asked to delete the photo." Here the text is uncut comment Artist. "Spread in the media about the recent incident in the center, of which I was asked to me to comment and describe the real situation. I came out of the restaurant and in the sole opinion of looked bad. Finish After several shots were I went to a journalist, with the intention to ask them to remove the photos. The girl immediately began to scream loudly and run away from me in the side of the road where a lot of her colleagues. you behaved inappropriately. Journalist cried so hard and hysterical that I do not know how to react. Even before I approached her, she tripped and fell. Maybe I should not go after her, but at the same time there is nothing wrong. shows on all pictures and videos, I go to the girl after she fell to the ground -. I do not mind, and can not be beat, as state media today, the fact that I went to her and asked her to remove the picture, it is not a crime . It was obvious that they knew exactly where to go, I knew where the camera can take care of the images of everything. In pursuit of sensation, the media picked up by more and more bloated. And I would say that if it distorted facts and the media will continue, it will not be described -. I'm a counterclaim Publications file beginning to compose stories, the video clearly shows that I did not hit it and did not do anything wrong, so it should not ascribe too much. Recently, the media has gained popularity in the direction of the controversial material, to show my personality unhealthy interest. I strongly protest against the freedoms that are similar stories about my name. "Recall that the event, as Meladze arm Albina Dzhanabaeva entered the restaurant where the wedding was celebrated TV presenter Yana Churikova leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment