Friday, November 16, 2012

Meladze pursued crazy fan

For idol lady ordered a portrait of the artist The Artist Safronov, who is going to buy himself Meladze. 31st March at the opening of his exhibition in Voronezh artist Nikas Safronov came. In the Museum of Archaeology, where they hung 80 paintings, signed autographs and offered Nikas who acquire their works (from 7000 Euro). Nikas Safronov said, he painted portraits of many representatives of show business: - Now you finish the portrait Kobzon. He painted portraits and Alla Pugacheva, ordered one of his wealthy expat for 70 thousand dollars, and then he gave it Borisovna Ale. Drew Lyudmila Gurchenko. At work I have a portrait of Philip Kirkorov, sketch ordered friend Philip. In most cases, their portraits by Nikas, show business to pay yourself (20 thousand euros). However, with a portrait of singer Valery Meladze had a bit of confusion. Meladze - Portrait of Valery Meladze I ordered a crazed fan, she paid bail - said Nikas "show business news NEWSmusic.ru» -. When the work was done, she told me that denied Valery Valery We Portrait -. Friends I. called him, and he told me, "Nikas, I dreamed of my whole life, so I'm a master like you wrote. I do not want to take a portrait of this fan, it's crazy haunts me, drives me to the cities, sitting in the front row. You and the money is not available! . "And in fact, this was zakazchitsa me for a cheap Korean car. Valery said that he would come and a portrait of ... Ivan Tolstoy," Showbiz News NEWSmusic.ru »

No comments:

Post a Comment